Haskell_Hunter

Site Request: Snowflake Emoji

I think we need a snowflake emoji.  I also think it would be prudent to add it to the “like” button too (as a negative vote obviously).

Although @archer36 has me blocked, I could at least tag his posts with snowflakes where appropriate.  @LPJR would also get a few too just to bust his balls (although he does deserve them).

Get on that Web Admins!

• Haha 7

Great idea! Maybe a sub forum in the lounge for a “crying room” would be in order also. Then mods could move the snowflake posts there

Edited by MGHunter66
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I think we need a snowflake emoji.  I also think it would be prudent to add it to the “like” button too (as a negative vote obviously).

Although @archer36 has me blocked, I could at least tag his posts with snowflakes where appropriate.  @LPJR would also get a few too just to bust his balls (although he does deserve them).

Get on that Web Admins!

I agree :agree:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Great idea! Maybe a sub forum in the lounge for a “crying room” would be in order also. Then mods could move the snowflake posts there

I think to be politically correct we should need to call the “crying room” the NJW&W “Safe Space”. 

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

People here blow a gasket at words. Imagine if someone tagged them with a snowflake reaction! 😳

OK, so post up your favorite snowflake :rofl:

• Haha 1
  • Winner 1

image.png.87b3348478360d0bb6aa77c95a2601ae.png

Not  a good idea, I would have to break out the snowblower to get through it all:down: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We may need a blackface emoji so democrats and liberals don't feel left out. 

image.png

• Haha 1

I vote for a rainbow snowflake over a unicorn that identifies as a liquid.

Edited by username
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Get on that Web Admins!

Good idea Tim. A little man with a big truck emoji is also in the works by the admins....Could also be your avatar pic so it can be used several times. :rofl::rofl:

Also, we found the vodka that you buy tonight...Apparently you are filling a void. Or 2..:rofl::rofl::rofl::P:P

image.thumb.png.bfb8ffa2723ed84cd4e175bc04264e2b.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1