IGNORED

Site Request: Snowflake Emoji

Haskell_Hunter

I think we need a snowflake emoji.  I also think it would be prudent to add it to the “like” button too (as a negative vote obviously).

Although @archer36 has me blocked, I could at least tag his posts with snowflakes where appropriate.  @LPJR would also get a few too just to bust his balls (although he does deserve them).

Get on that Web Admins!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

16 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I think we need a snowflake emoji.  I also think it would be prudent to add it to the “like” button too (as a negative vote obviously).

Although @archer36 has me blocked, I could at least tag his posts with snowflakes where appropriate.  @LPJR would also get a few too just to bust his balls (although he does deserve them).

Get on that Web Admins!

I agree :agree:

32 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Great idea! Maybe a sub forum in the lounge for a “crying room” would be in order also. Then mods could move the snowflake posts there

I think to be politically correct we should need to call the “crying room” the NJW&W “Safe Space”. 

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

5 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Get on that Web Admins!

Good idea Tim. A little man with a big truck emoji is also in the works by the admins....Could also be your avatar pic so it can be used several times. :rofl::rofl:

Also, we found the vodka that you buy tonight...Apparently you are filling a void. Or 2..:rofl::rofl::rofl::P:P

image.thumb.png.bfb8ffa2723ed84cd4e175bc04264e2b.png