IGNORED

Climbing Sticks

GoodOleBoysinPA

I have 4 Hawk Heliums that I modified with Lone Wolf versa buttons and 8mm accessory cord and they are absolutely awesome.  I use them with an XOP vanish stand and its comfortable set up.  I also use 4 Lone Wolf sticks with an Alpha 2 stand.  Both sets are awesome and I bounce back and forth between the 2 sets during the season.  Best of luck with the purchase.  I bought my Heliums from Cabela's and then bought a 4th stick separately.  Check out Archerytalk.com.  They sometimes are sold used on that site.

That is the same set-up I am looking for.

4 minutes ago, Vaportrail said:

I have 4 Hawk Heliums that I modified with Lone Wolf versa buttons and 8mm accessory cord and they are absolutely awesome.  I use them with an XOP vanish stand and its comfortable set up.  I also use 4 Lone Wolf sticks with an Alpha 2 stand.  Both sets are awesome and I bounce back and forth between the 2 sets during the season.  Best of luck with the purchase.  I bought my Heliums from Cabela's and then bought a 4th stick separately.  Check out Archerytalk.com.  They sometimes are sold used on that site.

Edited by GoodOleBoysinPA

I think they are the best bang for the buck.  I just got Versa buttons for mine and I'm gunna try using Amsteel on mine to get even lighter.  Like said above, if you look long enough on AT you will find a set, especially with the new Heliums coming out.  

1 hour ago, Jcol6268 said:

I think they are the best bang for the buck.  I just got Versa buttons for mine and I'm gunna try using Amsteel on mine to get even lighter.  Like said above, if you look long enough on AT you will find a set, especially with the new Heliums coming out.  

what are the new Heliums that are coming out?