IGNORED

How many ANTLERED > = 3" Bucks did you shoot this year?

SPEARFISH

How many bucks?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. How many bucks did you shoot this year?

• one
    • two
    • three
    • four
    • five
    • six
    • ZERO ZIP ZILCH NADA

7 minutes ago, Pathman said:

It doesn’t go out the window when the forum discussion ensues however Lun. 

Thats when the negative commentary and insults have an impact on the free expression.  

But it has no effect on the poll and that’s what we are looking at

6 minutes ago, Pathman said:

Tb, if you want to have a reasonable discussion, you need to make reasonable points. 

I've already spoke my word previously on this topic. I don't believe in the whole "more opportunity" argument. With all the resources the state allows you to use, shooting a deer is not a challenge anymore. Also 6 bucks is pretty ignorant. Granted many don't shoot more than 2-3 (according to the limited poll) but the whole "it gives people the chance if they wanted to" is bs. We have 6 tags and a half a year long season because the state feeds off it, not so people can get their fair share of meat. Imagine the time when people would shoot 2-3 deer and be happy? Hell even one deer was a big deal. Now it doesn't seem people are happy unless they get their moneys worth on filling a tag.  It's crazy how pissed off people get for eating tag soup. Not many care for the "hunt" anymore and it's becoming evident. You would think having the ability to spend money once and not have to worry about what permit for what zone and what weapon would be a huge but it also seems there's a lot of greedy hands in the bunch.