I killed a buck with the bow in a piece the Farmer owns that backs up to a development. The deer died about 10 yds off the backyard of one of the houses. I rang the guys bell to let him know I was gutting a deer back there but no one answered the door. So about 10 minutes later. a policeman shows up. I started talking to him explaining that I had permission etc. He said relax. The only reason why he was there was because the owner of the house called. He said "I am not a Game Warden so I don't care" LOL

So now I tell the homeowner that my Buddy lives three doors away and it would be a big help if I came back at dark to drag the deer through his yard and he said "no problem" Saved me a lot of trouble. LOL

Yes, but then you need a note to pick up the 140 class ten pointer when he dies on the anti-hunters lawn.    Not worth the hassle.  

I have this same issue with the common woodlot behind the houses on my street. If I knew the buck would die on my yard or one of my two neighbors, great. But we also have lots of PETA types around who would freak out instantly if a buck was flopping around their yard, dying in front of them. I take pix instead 57073330922__DA91D5A3-0230-441B-B4B7-30FAE334392E.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

I have this same issue with the common woodlot behind the houses on my street. If I knew the buck would die on my yard or one of my two neighbors, great. But we also have lots of PETA types around who would freak out instantly if a buck was flopping around their yard, dying in front of them. I take pix instead 57073330922__DA91D5A3-0230-441B-B4B7-30FAE334392E.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spine shots!