IGNORED

2018-2019 "NJW&W HUNTER OF THE YEAR AWARD"

LPJR

Ok guys and gals. Buck 154 Gets my vote due to the never ending time put in to get his hands on a mature buck. From the 6 does that he had to take where he is at prior to being able to hunt his shooter bucks, to the constant monitoring of his cameras throughout the year, to the shed hunting that begins in a few short weeks, he is the real deal. PLUS is one of the nicest people you will ever meet if ever given the chance in person. Not a bad bone in his body. 

Next, Cousin Brown has taken his share of beauties this year. Definitely ranks up there with the rock stars. 

Greybeard has had some great sits, productive or not. This member really is on the ground with the bucks literally, and based upon his track record of success over the years, he is a ranking member of this elite group. 

Jack has consistently put some good P&Y bucks down in recent years and this year's buck was a beauty. He is a contender in my book as well.....Even tonight, looking at trail cam pics that were recently taken, the level of professionalism was above and beyond when we saw on cam bucks that both he and i passed up this year. Mature shooter bucks.......It only makes sense to let them grow to get better, but to know there are guys that can maintain their cool and actually do so, is refreshing. :up:

Edited by LPJR