IGNORED

Let's See Your Turkey Guns

BHC

1 hour ago, BHC said:

Mossberg 835, Indian Turkey Choke using HeviShot 13 #6, 2.25 oz. , 3.5"image.thumb.png.ba376e89c98085c8468b3d660cf102f3.png

Remington 1187 Super Magnum,  HeviShot Turkey Choke, HeviShot Magnum Blend (5,6,7) 2.25 oz., 3.5"

image.thumb.png.e763be6da5949ee8e156cbfd562aaa92.png

Is this gun OK to shoot in NJ...I also have a 1187 Super Magnum...that I would love to outfit with a Thumb-hole stock....just didn't think it was OK in NJ.........thoughts??

I have a thumb-hole stock on 2 870's and by the far the best enhancement for my shooting accuracy....especially off-hand......

10 minutes ago, Daktari said:

Is this gun OK to shoot in NJ...I also have a 1187 Super Magnum...that I would love to outfit with a Thumb-hole stock....just didn't think it was OK in NJ.........thoughts??

I have a thumb-hole stock on 2 870's and by the far the best enhancement for my shooting accuracy....especially off-hand......

I have that stock on my Slug Gun.  I THINK it's legal. I think the ban only applies to weapons   with ammo capacity of 10 rounds or more but I am not an expert. Also, I think there is a difference between Thumbhole and Pistol Grip also. Thumbholes may not be include in the ban. Wait for the experts to weigh in. 

Edited by archer36