Bones

Gsp’s on point

I took some chukar over to glassboro wma this morning. The weather wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be, hardly any wind until late afternoon and a nice sunny cold day with a snow dusting on everything made a great day for the dogs. I did a little steady training with the pup first and she did great so I spread 7 Chukar out over a good distance both woods and two fields, not a soul was there so I didn’t have to worry about anyone else and made the morning of it.. I ran both dogs together, both did awesome. Rosie my pup did outstanding today she held nicely, backed my older dog a couple of times all by herself, she retrieved 6 out of the 7 of the chukar the 7th one was bleeding a lot and she only wanted to lick it which bothered me so I picked it up.  It was a great day!

E2F74F0A-104B-4094-953A-639CFEBF7662.jpeg

08FCC1A6-A3C0-46D4-AD52-E748927734A5.jpeg

6837C08D-F979-4799-AE37-9F7E2FC58776.jpeg

B49F3F38-E55E-43BB-A6C4-DA8A2D3B5438.jpeg

4C5D5EE7-4DAA-4A7D-BDFA-55B6FAEA6A83.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Winner 3

Great pics,

Here is a picture of my 1st GSP 1979, He was the best GSP I ever had, they are incredible dogs.

1 star 2.jpg

• Like 1

Where do you get the chuckars, I can get them but not with the certificate that allows you to use them on the wmas

there’s a guy in Franklinville  that sells them he has a state license and receipt for you when you buy. His business is called franklin flyers he use to have adds on Craig’s list but I haven’t see them up in a while. I buy bulk durning the fall and keep them until now.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bones said:

there’s a guy in Franklinville  that sells them he has a state license and receipt for you when you buy. His business is called franklin flyers he use to have adds on Craig’s list but I haven’t see them up in a while. I buy bulk durning the fall and keep them until now.  

Thank you