IGNORED

Raccoon problem

jlaz90

So about a year ago I had a problem with raccoons always getting in the trash and got into my soffit, well I got rid of them and everything was good for a year well now they have returned. They aren’t living in my soffit or anywhere now but close by to where they travel thru every night tearing up the trash and eating and tearing up along my deer corn. But then I saw this guy last night and realize he’s even bigger then the trap is.     Any suggestions ? 

Edited by jlaz90

I’m in Monmouth county In union beach.       I had peanut butter in the trap cause I learned they can’t grab it and drag it out of the trap but like you said he didn’t even go in.   Third time I have him on video thou in 3 days so he is def close by

39 minutes ago, jlaz90 said:

I’m in Monmouth county In union beach.       I had peanut butter in the trap cause I learned they can’t grab it and drag it out of the trap but like you said he didn’t even go in.   Third time I have him on video thou in 3 days so he is def close by

Buy a bag of mini marshmallows. Can leave a trail going in to the trap. Little bit of strawberry jelly or syrup on them to help. That's probably big boar and is on the hunt for females. But a good sweet treat he may stop and have some.

Edited by Buck154

6 hours ago, jlaz90 said:

So about a year ago I had a problem with raccoons always getting in the trash and got into my soffit, well I got rid of them and everything was good for a year well now they have returned. They aren’t living in my soffit or anywhere now but close by to where they travel thru every night tearing up the trash and eating and tearing up along my deer corn. But then I saw this guy last night and realize he’s even bigger then the trap is.     Any suggestions ? 

That thing is a dinosaur. I'm afraid my friend you'll need to go nuclear. :up:

Cage will catch him. Change up the bait. And turn the cage 180 degrees. If that doesn't work. Change the bait and turn the cage 90 degrees. 

Also remember to leave a small dose of bait before the pan. So the coons wants to go further in for more. 

Also try dps.