IGNORED

Bushnell Impulse Scam. Horrible CS from Bushnell

mattg1500

4 hours ago, tcook8296 said:

Im not thrilled with bushnell. I have a few of there cams, the day pics are great but dark pics are horrible. 

Same with all of my Bushnell cams except for one.  I had a pair of the black light models and they were an absolute joke.  Sent it them in for repair (other one sent in later) and they wanted to replace it with a new Aggressor, after reading the reviews I declined and went with the regular infrared cam.  The night time pics were horrible.  That cam was the one that was outperformed and embarrassed by the Browning, thus the last straw.  Got to have good night time pics cause there's plenty more of those than daytime pics.

4 hours ago, tcook8296 said:

Im not thrilled with bushnell. I have a few of there cams, the day pics are great but dark pics are horrible. 

I had issues with their customer service also a few years back on a rangefinder. It took months to resolve. 

I put them in the same class as cuddeback and wildgame

I currently have hour 50 Bushnell  cams 

Been using some of them for over 10 years.

Have had issues with 3.

I found it's very important to make sure batteries are all seated every time you open and close case .

Only use cards formatted  to those cams and they work great .

My nighttime pics are very good .

Great distance on the flash 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 minute ago, hammer4reel said:

I currently have hour 50 Bushnell  cams 

Been using some of them for over 10 years.

Have had issues with 3.

I found it's very important to make sure batteries are all seated every time you open and close case .

Only use cards formatted  to those cams and they work great .

My nighttime pics are very good .

Great distance on the flash 

50 cams. Looks like you got everything covered!

Heres an update. I tried to call again and get a supervisor to authorize my refund. The agent I spoke to once again assured me that these new cams will be top notch and are worth waiting for. I expressed my need for my cams for an upcoming hog hunting trip in Feb. This agent actually offered to send me his personal trail cams to use during the trip and until my Impulse arrives! He did say that they are the Aggressors like the one I returned but they work just fine. This was last night. Today I get a call from Bushnell and its that same agent, he took my account info and actually added his cams to my account for me and also topped off my data for the month on all my cams. He then said the cam will be in the mail today for me. This was completely unbelievable to me. I wish all Bushnell CS was this proactive in resolving issues. This is an extreme Im sure but he said as a CS rep his job is to resolve the issue the best way possible and if that meant letting someone use his cams, that he gets for free to demo, then so be it. Very cool of him, but Im still iffy on the Impulses reliability.

1 minute ago, mattg1500 said:

Heres an update. I tried to call again and get a supervisor to authorize my refund. The agent I spoke to once again assured me that these new cams will be top notch and are worth waiting for. I expressed my need for my cams for an upcoming hog hunting trip in Feb. This agent actually offered to send me his personal trail cams to use during the trip and until my Impulse arrives! He did say that they are the Aggressors like the one I returned but they work just fine. This was last night. Today I get a call from Bushnell and its that same agent, he took my account info and actually added his cams to my account for me and also topped off my data for the month on all my cams. He then said the cam will be in the mail today for me. This was completely unbelievable to me. I wish all Bushnell CS was this proactive in resolving issues. This is an extreme Im sure but he said as a CS rep his job is to resolve the issue the best way possible and if that meant letting someone use his cams, that he gets for free to demo, then so be it. Very cool of him, but Im still iffy on the Impulses reliability.

I never have a problem when a company wants to replace with something "better" I sent an old scope back to Nikon and they said it couldn't be fixed so they sent me a brand new model that just came out. 

10 minutes ago, archer36 said:

I never have a problem when a company wants to replace with something "better" I sent an old scope back to Nikon and they said it couldn't be fixed so they sent me a brand new model that just came out. 

I would agree if it was with something better LOL right now its not better, its as useful as my broken cam was. Current ship date is Feb 23 so I will see if that date sticks. Original release date for these things was early Feb 2018!

Just now, mattg1500 said:

I would agree if it was with something better LOL right now its not better, its as useful as my broken cam was. Current ship date is Feb 23 so I will see if that date sticks. Original release date for these things was early Feb 2018!

Anytime stuff "breaks" it sucks. Warranty, replacement or whatever. 

8 hours ago, archer36 said:

50 cams. Looks like you got everything covered!

I buy a bunch every season expecting some to finally stop working  yet they keep on ticking.

I have yet to try 2 aggressors I purchased a few months ago.

The model I have had the best luck with are the Trophy cams.

every model from the 5 mega pixel to the 16 mega has been great..

I think many guys problems are due to SD card error  and formatting.

I know if I use my Bone view reader and don't totally erase all the sections of the folder the cams can error.

AS long as the SD card is formatted, and totally clean they work great.

Battery life is very good.

I had OK luck with Browning cams also, but found they missed a lot of pics, as well as having 1/3 stop working after just 1 year

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

• 8 months later...

I have an Impulse camera that just sucks. My first one kept taking pictures every 5 minutes like clockwork. They said send it in. Just got a replacement yesterday. Guess what, I get pictures every 5 minutes. I moved it to look at my dining room wall where there is absolutely no motion, to be sure nothing was triggering the camera. Still get a picture every 5 minutes. Bushnell should be ashamed they sell a product like this. Not sure of my options yet but will pursue,