YurytheRed

Rams or Pats

1 hour ago, not on the rug said:

Pats don't belong there either actually.  The zebras hosed the Chiefs and the Saints.  

Agreed!! It should be the Saints and the Chiefs. 

Patriots. I'm going to my sisters boyfriends house again. Good food and people plus a chance to win some money. I enter a Jets stronghold and his father HATES Tom Brady with a passion. That year they beat the Seahawks, I had to contain my excitement even though I am not a Pats fan. I just didn't want Pete Carrol and Richard Sherman to win that game.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Pats don't belong there either actually.  The zebras hosed the Chiefs and the Saints.   

The refs hosed the Saints to the point it looked like the fix was in.  As far as the Chiefs it was the defensive lineman on the right side of the line that practically lined up with the Patriots that cost them the game.  I guess he didn't notice everyone else on his left was lined up a foot back.  That interception was the icing for the Chiefs.  They shot themselves in the foot. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gunsmoke said:

The refs hosed the Saints to the point it looked like the fix was in.  As far as the Chiefs it was the defensive lineman on the right side of the line that practically lined up with the Patriots that cost them the game.  I guess he didn't notice everyone else on his left was lined up a foot back.  That interception was the icing for the Chiefs.  They shot themselves in the foot. 

True, but the Pats benefited from being on the "right" side of some extremely close calls and reviews, not to mention the phantom "roughing the passer" call that kept the drive alive.  Remember that the Referee (who stands directly behind the QB) threw a flag because he said that the pass rusher (I forget who it was) roughed the passer by hitting Brady in the helmet/facemask.  No contact was made with Brady's helmet whatsoever, and even if it was, that official was no tin the position to call that penalty.  The Pats took the lead on that drive.   Here's a better look at it for those of you who  don't remember it.  Keep in mind, that the official who threw the flag (the Referee) is of screen, way behind Brady.  

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/1/20/18191085/tom-brady-patrick-mahomes-roughing-the-passer-chiefs-patriots-afc-championship

• Agree 2

I don't really care to be quite honest. All of this hype and the money behind it all makes life difficult for a lot of people.  On average, Super Bowl ticket prices range between $3,000 and $6,000. Then add in the cost of all the multi million dollar ad campaigns along with renewrd salaries for the stars who will no doubt get ridiculously high contracts to play in taxpayer funded stadiums.. Sure, it helps the economy, but whose and at what expense?

Sorry Yury

Edited by _X7

22 minutes ago, Gunsmoke said:

That player should have had a warning before they threw a flag. The roughing the passer call  was a bigger play that allowed the Pats to keep the ball right when the momentum was in the chiefs favor.

• Agree 1