IGNORED

1-28 Check In.

Greybeard

1 minute ago, Greybeard said:

I'll only hunt in bow only areas now since gun was extended.

I will be looking into that next season because these guys are not only morons they are dangerous, this one guy set up in the middle of the field 200 yards from me in front of me last tuesday, h e was going to shoot towards a safety zone behind me, at me, and to the right of me. Called F&G and the woman actually told me she had no one near by and to figure it out because we were adults.

To that woman you're a real winner that should of never been a CO/Dispatcher.

Went up to check the blind and as I expected it was blown over into the tangle behind it. I squared it away and sat until dark without seeing a tail. The geese were once again flying the whole time.

As for the camera bait at the house, I had a big covey of doves take it over and only managed one deer pic in more than a few days.

2 hours ago, MZ7Extreme said:

I will be looking into that next season because these guys are not only morons they are dangerous, this one guy set up in the middle of the field 200 yards from me in front of me last tuesday, h e was going to shoot towards a safety zone behind me, at me, and to the right of me. Called F&G and the woman actually told me she had no one near by and to figure it out because we were adults.

To that woman you're a real winner that should of never been a CO/Dispatcher.

Njfg was good then ,changed to njfw the w stands for patronize!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt