IGNORED

Pretty neat arrow insert idea

hammer4reel

interesting concept.

i would think stability comes from spinning, like a wheel on axle. Not sure about wind through the shaft.

With mechanical heads is this necessary? Second if you tune a fixed head again is this necessary?

If you shoot from a tree it would take a long time for the arrow to fill.

Isn't that the idea behind helical versus straight fletch?

I thought with helical you loose some speed but gain some stability?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

For most shots it prob does nothing .

but on a shot where the arrow stays in the animal . Lodged in the animal it could have benefits .

from flight aspect they claim they are getting much flatter trajectory with a much heavier arrow .

that if true is def a plus

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I remember years ago 2 young guys came up with something like this.The broadhead was open where it attached to the aluminum shaft and the shaft was scored every inch so it would break, opening a straw like tube for the blood to flow.It seemed like a great idea but it never took off.

25 minutes ago, toxo said:

I remember years ago 2 young guys came up with something like this.The broadhead was open where it attached to the aluminum shaft and the shaft was scored every inch so it would break, opening a straw like tube for the blood to flow.It seemed like a great idea but it never took off.

Yea I remember. I don’t buy into to many gimmicks. No interest in this one either

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

The guy says he's a lousy shot but this product makes him shoot better.  So this also is a tuning fix?  Unless it is aerodynamically doing something better than fletching or eliminating the steering nature of a fixed blade broadhead I'm not sure how it would make someone shoot better groups. Sure POI could change or you get flatter trajectory but how this guy goes from lousy to great shooting with this product doesn't add up.  

36 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

The guy says he's a lousy shot but this product makes him shoot better.  So this also is a tuning fix?  Unless it is aerodynamically doing something better than fletching or eliminating the steering nature of a fixed blade broadhead I'm not sure how it would make someone shoot better groups. Sure POI could change or you get flatter trajectory but how this guy goes from lousy to great shooting with this product doesn't add up.  

Anything that stabilizes an arrow will tighten your groups .

thats why so many guys shoot expandable heads ,

‘many guys bows won’t shoot 4” with a big fixed blade yet will shoot 2” groups with an expandable .

4 fletch , helical , any minute difference can create better results.

faster an arrow spins the more accurate it is

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/