IGNORED

1/26 check in

Buck154

41 minutes ago, megavites said:

had drivers on neighbor property pushing....this resulted in 15-20 does to me. Also saw a tall rack 6. Nothing I wanted to shoot. Surprised nothing big got pushed out.

Hate them driving.  Any shots on it? Probably shed bucks

So I'm sitting in my blind, and grab my bow in anticipation. At 527pm I see them coming down the edge of the field and it's being led by the dominant does fawn.

She then starts to gallop towards me gets 50 yards out and stops dead staring at my blind. I didnt move make a sound nothing.  she starts bobbing her head up and down trying to figure stuff out. I couldn't for the life of me  think what she saw, then I realized I still had my blaze orange vest on me. I know they aren't supposed to see orange but thats yhe only thing it could be.

She came in very slowly the 8 does hung back further and then at 544pm, they decided to leave with their tails up. Her mom taught her well this litte B.

So I said at least they were there during legal shooting light. I walk down the field and bumped another 12 does and a rack buck but couldn't see how big though.

I will be out tomorrow afternoon in all black with a painted face.