IGNORED

Great buy/Samsung 4K UHD TV

LPJR

Just picked this set up and replaced our Sony which we have had for a few years. After setting it up tonight, the difference between HD and 4K UHD is literally amazing. 

Only reason we decided to grab one was they are on sale at Shop Rite this week. 

Samsung 50" Smart UHD version is only $299.00. Just a heads up for anyone that is in the market for one. The link for the set is below.  ** Note: A super coupon is needed as well as your price plus card to purchase it at this price**

https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/uhd-tvs/50--class-nu6900-smart-4k-uhd-tv--2018--un50nu6900fxza/

Edited by LPJR

23 minutes ago, kenny10177 said:

Some reviews said it was slow and full of apps. What was your experience?

Just installed it tonight. Unbelievable clarity, lots of features I haven't figured out yet. So far, it appears to be very smooth. For me, you can't beat the price. Will keep you posted. 

Edited by LPJR

7 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

Believe it or not most ShopRites sell them. I also got a great deal on a TV at ShopRite in Hazlet last year. 

I shop at Hazlet SR and never saw TVs but I believe you. I dont't shop much and when I go, I go for a specific item so I am in and out.

4 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I shop at Hazlet SR and never saw TVs but I believe you. I dont't shop much and when I go, I go for a specific item so I am in and out.

They didn't have them out of the box on display or anything like that. Just a pile of them on a pallet. They don't have them all the time, just occasionally. 

Edited by Hunter115522