Jump to content
Batsto

Illegal alien killer caught

Recommended Posts

Chuck Schumer and Democratic Party is in Nevada to give the killer an award and suck his deek. 


http://www.wcbm.com/2019/01/21/illegal-alien-serial-killer-arrested-in-reno-nevada-suspect-in-four-nevada-murders/


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just heard on Radio that 300 Americans die of drug use each day and 90% come from our southern border. Wake up boys and girls, this is war. 

If you get some time check the founders of LA RAZA, the race. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Batsto said:

I just heard on Radio that 300 Americans die of drug use each day and 90% come from our southern border. Wake up boys and girls, this is war. 

If you get some time check the founders of LA RAZA, the race. 

The Pharmaceutical companies that produced billions of Opioids did a good job too.

Edited by archer36
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, archer36 said:

The Pharmaceutical companies that produced billions of Opioids did a good job too.

Yep....they drug companies are only 10% of the problem. I think the Democrats better stop kissing illegal alien butt and help legal citizens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 5:24 PM, stratocaster said:

Too bad it wasn't "killed" instead of "caught".    Sorry Lord. 

I would much rather see him tried, convicted and executed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bushden said:

I would much rather see him tried, convicted and executed.

You are right on! It  will never happen. I can see Chuck Schumer and Pelosi buying extra pair of knee pads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...