Highguy

Ravin R10 Crossbow package for sale

For Sale: I am selling a Ravin R10 Crossbow with soft case, sling, six Ravin Crossbow bolts, one package or replacement nocks, and three broadheads. I paid $1800 for the bow alone when it was new. I am only selling this Ravin to purchase a new Ravin Sniper model which is $2600. This bow is sighted in and completely ready to go hunting. I have personally taken several whitetail and one black bear with this bow. This bow is deadly accurate and like with all Ravin crossbows you can de-cock it without having to shoot out the bolt. It is available for pickup only in Ledgewood, N.J, Exit 30 off Rte. 80 and you can shoot it before your purchase it. Here is a description of the bow from Ravin below.

Ravin R10 Camo Crossbow Package

·         Blasts bolts downrange at up to 400 fps

·         Generates 142 ft.-lbs. of force for knockdown power

·         Compact 6.5” axle-to-axle is easy to maneuver

·         Includes 100-yd. illuminated scope for precision

Ravin's R10 Camo Crossbow Package might be the smallest they've ever offered, but it boasts the power and precision you need to bring down big game. HeliCoil™ technology blasts bolts downrange at up to a blistering 400 fps and generates up to 142 ft.-lbs. of kinetic energy. At just 6.5” wide when cocked, this crossbow is ideal for hunting in close quarters like skinny timber. Included 100-yd. illuminated scope keeps you on target during those dim dawn and dusk hours. Also features anti-dry fire mechanism and auto safety. Built-in sling mounts. Pre-tuned.
Speed: 400 fps.
Power stroke: 11".
Kinetic energy: 142 ft.-lbs.
Draw wt: 270 lbs.
Length: 33".
Width: 10.5" uncocked; 6.5" cocked.
Wt: 6.8 lbs.; with accessories: 9.4 lbs.
Camo pattern: Brown Deception.

Ravin R10 Camo Crossbow Package includes: crossbow, 100-yd. illuminated scope, quiver with mounting bracket, six 400-gr. match-grade .003” bolts, and removable cocking handle.

I am asking $1000.00 firm for the entire package. Here is your chance to own a crossbow that shoots like a rifle.

Please P.M. me if interested. I know this bow will not last long since you will rarely see a used Ravin listed anywhere. Thanks for looking.

Ravin one.jpg

ravin two.jpg

ravin three.jpg

ravin four.jpg

ravin six.jpg

ravin seven.jpg

Ravin nine.jpg

• Like 2

Great price. Won't last i bet. I just can't do it at this time.

Edited by Buck154

Truth be told it is so accurate that it is more like a rifle than a crossbow. That is why they coined the phrase "Shoots like a rifle" No matter what, it is still a crossbow that shoots a bolt "arrow".  but the groups are as tight as if you were shooting a rifle. I am not meaning to offend, just quoting Ravin's advertising. But I do understand your point archer 36. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2

Nice crossbow. Wish I had the extra money. I would be on route 80 already.

24 minutes ago, Codaboy said:

Nice set-up, good price itwont last long

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

It's been posted since January