IGNORED

Some people have no Etiquette

2 hours ago, DBuck said:

I'm not a tough guy I am acutely very nice, but I catch you in my stand or blind the it will not end well for that person.

I love Internet tough guys. Really, what are you going to do?? Attempt to kick my ass if you find me in your blind and go to jail for assault or get you ass kicked? Shoot me? Really, what would you do?? 

As the song says "I'm so much cooler on line" 

2 hours ago, DBuck said:

Ok so this is the second time you've stated that "it's not going to end well for the person" . What exactly do you plan on doing about it if you find someone hunting  your stand or blind? Please enlighten us all!

There's a few  ladder stands on a  couple pieces of state land that I hunt, I hunt the stands because they have been abandoned, over grown with weeds and grown into the tree. I also maintain these stands every year. However, If someone uses them, so be it.

You worry about you, and I'll worry about me. :happywave:

6 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

I love Internet tough guys. Really, what are you going to do?? Attempt to kick my ass if you find me in your blind and go to jail for assault or get you ass kicked? Shoot me? Really, what would you do?? 

As the song says "I'm so much cooler on line" 

You worry about you and I'll worry about me.:happywave:

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

What he is advocating is like people who say taxation is unconstitutional. It sounds good until they stop paying and get nailed for tax evasion.

I was wrong as I thought NJ passed legislation to make Hunting and Fishing a right.

So until that happens it's still sort of a law.

They tried to pass it in 2016.

Incorrect. An ordinance is a law and most of their penalties mirror those in the  2c Criminal Statutes in their references. In order of degrees it goes:
1st degree crime
2nd degree crime
3rd degree crime
Disorderly Persons Offense
Petty Disorderly Persons Offense
Boro Ordinance
In the penalty phase of an ordinance, one still may be sentenced to jail time. Jail time means logged in the county jail and booked. Booked means fingerprinted and photographed. All of the above means a criminal history and possibly subject to loosing certain rights such as firearms owning/possessing. But as you say, its only an ordinance

You forgot 4th degree. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing to add except I will hunt my 1 acre patch of swamp til the day I die and even if I never harvest another buck I'll be happy because its mine and I'm far enough off the beaten path that I don't have to deal with any of this B.S.  

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

I had a confrontation in the woods over a hunting spot one time. I came up on my stand and the next thing you know I hear this moron up in my stand chattering away as if it was his spot. I told him to come down and say that to my face. Well, he came down in a hurry and when he saw me up close he ran. Without hesitation I shouldered my shotgun and shot the loudmouth. Chatter at me will ya!

ds.thumb.jpg.2358a8661bf0d6e0a29c0a4a83ee9efe.jpg

29 minutes ago, Trykonkid11 said:

You forgot 4th degree. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fixed it. No secretary doing edits. Good catch

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

32 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Nothing to add except I will hunt my 1 acre patch of swamp til the day I die and even if I never harvest another buck I'll be happy because its mine and I'm far enough off the beaten path that I don't have to deal with any of this B.S.  

Your own land ?

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

What he is advocating is like people who say taxation is unconstitutional. It sounds good until they stop paying and get nailed for tax evasion.

I'm wondering if he's one of those sovereign citizen types who thinks that the laws of the United States don't apply to him.  Towns have all kinds of local ordinances.  When I had a rental property I had to pay $50 to register as a landlord, get a CCO inspection, etc...  Most towns have ordinances governing noise, when you can start construction work in the morning, how late you can go at night-hell, every no parking zone on a municipal street has to be done by ordinance not to mention parking restrictions during snow storms.  I don't know where he lives, but I would bet that if someone was trying to build an asphalt plant on the lot next to him he'd be at town hall in a hot second looking up the zoning ordinance (that he claims isn't valid) in an attempt to fight it.

Just now, Bucndoe said:

Your own land ?

100 yards from my back porch, surrounded by 250 acres of preserved farmland.  I'm still getting used to it-the tough part is giving the deer a reason to come through my land as opposed to going around since they have so much room to roam.  I have water (brook and a small pond) though so that's a plus.  But again, I played the public land game for years-no more.