IGNORED

Some people have no Etiquette

5 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Instead of that (which is the link of the content that Google link actually goes to) post this:

https://youtu.be/8oBO76U3dkE

when you do it looks like this here:

Then members can watch it right here! :up:

12 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Instead of that (which is the link of the content that Google link actually goes to) post this:

https://youtu.be/8oBO76U3dkE

when you do it looks like this here:

Then members can watch it right heherMnope looks like thisnope more like this.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

6 hours ago, MZ7Extreme said:

Yeah I call BS, please post the womans name on here because she also gave me BS info the other day.

That woman who answers the phone doesnt know her ass from her elbow.

Damn you're dense. You argue with me because I told you the truth, as was told directly to me and my hunting partner not even 3 weeks ago.

Please Do not state things I never said.

1) I never mentioned speaking with a woman and 

2) I never stated I made a phone call.

So you want an answer straight from the horses mouth?  I suggest that you Physically drive yourself over to: 

Southern Region Office (Winslow WMA)
220 Blue Anchor Rd.
Sicklerville, NJ 08081

Law Enforcement - 856-629-0555 (Atlantic, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Salem)

Actually speak with someone face to face, with someone who is in charge.

Then while angrily mumbling to yourself on that long drive back home, remember I told you so.:up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

3 minutes ago, bucky said:

image.png.0577a4ae5bbfb0f035cfef4e578feaa2.png

Is this the guy you spoke too?

Oh, I see you know him too.:rofl:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

1 hour ago, Bill from NJ said:

Damn you're dense. You argue with me because I told you the truth, as was told directly to me and my hunting partner not even 3 weeks ago.

Please Do not state things I never said.

1) I never mentioned speaking with a woman and 

2) I never stated I made a phone call.

So you want an answer straight from the horses mouth?  I suggest that you Physically drive yourself over to: 

Southern Region Office (Winslow WMA)
220 Blue Anchor Rd.
Sicklerville, NJ 08081

Law Enforcement - 856-629-0555 (Atlantic, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Salem)

Actually speak with someone face to face, with someone who is in charge.

Then while angrily mumbling to yourself on that long drive back home, remember I told you so.:up:

I spoke to someone too, and they said something way different call the central office and speak to the one in charge there. :happywave:

Quick google foo

But i have to say this is funny. Really seriously we went though a lot in PA with open carry and concealed carry. The only people who really know the law are attorneys.

I am not knocking the police at all.  As a matter of fact this type of discussion is how I met a very nice highway patrol officer and we went hunting. See there is police or warden training. Then there is the law and the court. Now sometimes the police do know the law or warden knows the law in as much as what has been practice in court. BUT if you get a hunting attorney or in my case a firearms attorney who knew the firearm law inside and out thing may be different.

Bottom line... carry in or carry out or you're never going to know what to expect. AND tell me where all your hunting spots are.. I can guard them when you are not there lol - just kidding you know the first rule of fight club.

https://rosenblumlawfirm.com/our-services/criminal-defense/car-burglary/

Make no mistake, burglarizing a car is just as illegal as burglarizing a house. In fact, in New Jersey, the law does not even make a distinction when it comes to the severity of the charge you will receive. This means you will be punished just as severely regardless of whether you broke into a car, home, or other structure.

If you were charged with any kind of burglary in New Jersey, make sure to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney who can help you avoid a conviction.

WHAT IS CAR BURGLARY?

In New Jersey, all kinds of burglaries are prohibited under N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2.

Out of the three main ways burglary is criminalized in New Jersey, two of them relate to automobiles:

burglary based on entering

burglary based on remaining.

When it comes to burglary based on entering, if you enter a “structure” or separately secured or occupied portion of a “structure” at a time not open to the public and do so without permission and for the purpose of committing an offense inside, you can be convicted of burglary.

Likewise, you can be convicted of burglary based on remaining if you surreptitiously remain in a “structure” or separately secured or occupied portion of a “structure” while knowing that you are not allowed to do so.

The key point to remember is that the law considers a car to be a “structure” when it comes to burglary.

Whether you break into a Winnebago or RV and attempt to steal something inside or simply open an unlocked car door to take a GPS, you can be convicted of burglary. Similarly, although rarely prosecuted, if you sleep in someone else’s car without their permission while knowing full-well that you are not allowed to be there, you could also be charged with burglary in New Jersey. Remember, it is exceedingly rare for this second type to occur, but it does happen when people are in dire straits.

Learn how our attorneys can help you.
Call us now for a free consultation: 888-979-7551

PENALTIES AUTO BURGLARY IN NEW JERSEY

As we explained, car burglary is penalized like any other burglary. Car burglary in NJ can either be a third degree or second degree crime. Generally, car burglary is a third degree crime. If convicted, you can be fined up to $15,000 and serve 3-5 years in prison.

However, if you purposefully, knowingly, or recklessly attempt to inflict or threaten to inflict bodily injury on anyone during the commission of a burglary, you could be charged with a second degree crime. For example, if a person is inside the vehicle that you plan on burglarizing and you try to physically harm or threaten him, you could be charged with second degree burglary.

Similarly, if you are armed or display what appears to be an explosive or deadly weapon, you could also be charged with a second degree crime. If convicted of a second degree crime, you can be imprisoned for up to 10 years and forced to pay a $100,000 fine.

It is crucial to remember, that an unsuccessful crime is still a crime. If you are caught before you make off with the goods, you can still be convicted and found guilty. Ultimately, be sure to hire an experienced attorney who can help you avoid a conviction.

WHO SHOULD YOU CONTACT?

If you or a loved one was charged with car burglary in New Jersey, contact Adam H. Rosenblum of The Rosenblum Law Firm today. Mr. Rosenblum is a skilled criminal defense attorney who has helped people in similar situations. He will defend your constitutional rights, fight to keep you out of jail, and do what he can to have your car burglary charges dismissed. E-mail or call him today at 888-979-7551.

Reader Interactions

sidebar

Page Sidebar

FREE CONSULTATION

Let our attorneys guide you through the process with a free, no-obligation consultation.Call: 888-979-7551Schedule Consultation

PRACTICE AREAS

Criminal Defense

Bad Checks

Car Burglary

Criminal Assault

Drug Charges

Identity Theft

Insurance Fraud

Juvenile Crimes

Obstruction of Justice

Professional License Termination

Official Misconduct

Racketeering Charges

Resisting Arrest

Restraining Orders

Shoplifting

Weapon Possession

See all

Copyright Infringement

Malibu Media

Strike 3 Holdings

Expungements

Marijuana Expungements

Early Pathway Expungement

Conditional Discharge

Traffic Tickets

Social Security & Disability

Unemployment Appeals

Footer

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

16 hours ago, midwestxpress said:

If I leave my stand on state land anyone can use it? Then I guess If someone leaves their boat on state owned waterway (Dan) then I can use the boat right?:think:

Hey now , I never said anyone should use anyone’s stuff.

as far as my boat it is very highly unlikely I will ever leave it unlocked with the keys in it :nonono:

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

4 hours ago, Shootemthenmountem said:

What next, if I am not in the bed, you can lay in it. How would anyone think it is OK to hunt someones stand unless permitted to do so?

The summary of this thread should be:

Stand in the woods should not prevent you from  hunting  the area. However, you don't have to be a jerk, use your won stand . :happywave:

Edited by Lunatic