IGNORED

Some people have no Etiquette

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

Illegal entry and  attempt to steal

LOL. Find the statute for that.

If I have your GPS unit or wallet from your car in my pocket, okay, you have what's called burglary. If the car was not locked, and I'm not there to commit a crime, you have nothing. All you can do is tell me to get out. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

If I was the officer responding to this gay call I would say sign your own complaints girls. No cop would even entertain such bullshit.  Maybe a hard on CO would sign complaints because they are all hard ons. It would be a lot more fun to respond to 2 bitches fighting over such bullshit. I would still tell them to sign their own compl:rofl:aints   

Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Just now, DV1 said:

If I have your GPS unit or wallet from your car in my pocket, okay, you have what's called burglary. If the car was not locked, and I'm not there to commit a crime, you have nothing. All you can do is tell me to get out. 

Can you you just walk into my unlocked house in NJ? The answer is no and guess what? In NJ the car is under the same protection as your house

https://rosenblumlawfirm.com/our-services/criminal-defense/car-burglary/

Make no mistake, burglarizing a car is just as illegal as burglarizing a house. In fact, in New Jersey, the law does not even make a distinction when it comes to the severity of the charge you will receive. This means you will be punished just as severely regardless of whether you broke into a car, home, or other structure.

If you were charged with any kind of burglary in New Jersey, make sure to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney who can help you avoid a conviction.

What is Car Burglary?

In New Jersey, all kinds of burglaries are prohibited under N.J.S.A. 2C:18-2.

Out of the three main ways burglary is criminalized in New Jersey, two of them relate to automobiles:

burglary based on entering

burglary based on remaining.

When it comes to burglary based on entering, if you enter a “structure” or separately secured or occupied portion of a “structure” at a time not open to the public and do so without permission and for the purpose of committing an offense inside, you can be convicted of burglary.

Likewise, you can be convicted of burglary based on remaining if you surreptitiously remain in a “structure” or separately secured or occupied portion of a “structure” while knowing that you are not allowed to do so.

The key point to remember is that the law considers a car to be a “structure” when it comes to burglary.

Whether you break into a Winnebago or RV and attempt to steal something inside or simply open an unlocked car door to take a GPS, you can be convicted of burglary. Similarly, although rarely prosecuted, if you sleep in someone else’s car without their permission while knowing full-well that you are not allowed to be there, you could also be charged with burglary in New Jersey. Remember, it is exceedingly rare for this second type to occur, but it does happen when people are in dire straits.

On 1/20/2019 at 8:03 PM, Bucndoe said:

Your own land ?

For the time being when you die you can't take it with you!Example..Tocks island.like others before him /her.

I pray and thank God everyday for the lease he provides.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I know the statute. You're the one who needs to read it more carefully.

If you were to somehow find a cop that would charge that, it wouldn't make it past his/her supervisor, let alone a prosecutor. 

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Just now, DV1 said:

If you were to somehow find a cop that would charge that, it wouldn't make it past his supervisor, let alone a prosecutor. 

IMO your wrong.

If the guy is still in the car you actually have less to prove.

as he would be considered caught IN the act.

And to ice it all you have to say is it was locked when you walked away.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 minute ago, DV1 said:

If you were to somehow find a cop that would charge that, it wouldn't make it past his supervisor, let alone a prosecutor. 

You don't need a cop. You can sign your own complain and again it is clear you can not enter someone's unlocked car with impunity. That's what your statement was:

8 minutes ago, DV1 said:

so don't twist it now to another argument just so you don't have to acknowledge being wrong .

26 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

IMO your wrong.

If the guy is still in the car you actually have less to prove.

as he would be considered caught IN the act.

And to ice it all you have to say is it was locked when you walked away.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's not correct. Caught in act of what, getting out of the rain?

And yes, if you say it was locked, you got him...if you're willing to lie in Court.

3 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Not true, if I find DV1 in my car I have only one option. Ask him to get out

Lunatic I don’t tell you how to do construction please don’t tell me how to do my job. I am a little familiar with the law 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

18 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Boys boys boys if you enter someone else’s  vehicle it’s trespassing if you commit a crime with in its burglary.

Could be trespassing, depends on who tells the best story. But good luck finding someone to prosecute that.

5 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Not true, if I find DV1 in my car I have only one option. Ask him to get out

No, you can actually TELL whomever to get out. It's your car. 

5 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Lunatic I don’t tell you how to do construction please don’t tell me how to do my job. I am a little familiar with the law 

Ditto. In fact, I retired from the job you do now, as a supervisor.

If you brought me a summons, or person in cuffs for sitting in an unlocked car to get out of the rain, with no other aggravating circumstances, he would be cut loose.  Which is probably why you said you would make them go to the Courthouse and sign their own complaints...you're smart enough to know that.

Edited by DV1