IGNORED

Hunters Butcher Permanently Closed

Zipper

1 hour ago, Lphunsjr said:

Big Dog in Old Bridge, not to far from Jackson

I've heard good things about them but Old Bridge is probably 40 minutes or more from Jackson.  Doable, but not close either.   There's nothing closer?  Man, prime opportunity for someone to open a butcher shop in that area!

18 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I've heard good things about them but Old Bridge is probably 40 minutes or more from Jackson.  Doable, but not close either.   There's nothing closer?  Man, prime opportunity for someone to open a butcher shop in that area!

I’m no butcher by trade but have done a fair share of cutting, if I was closer to retirement I’d throw my service out there. If anyone is ever in predicament shoot me a PM . 

6 hours ago, Septicdude said:

Someone has some sand in their crevice.  Also never heard of a butcher who doesnt call and tell you when the deer is done.  All the butchers I know will refuse to do deer for you if you call and stop by looking for your deer.  Seems like a strange way to run a business.

Septic dude-best screen name ever.

2 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

If your in need I could do for you..  I can do pretty much any thing you want minus band saw and smoked products..  no charge

well, when you drop off a 112lb doe and you come back to pick up 2 small bags of odd cuts of meat totaling (and I'm being generous here) 18lbs you kind of wonder.  When you ask if that's all the meat and you are told there was lots of muscle damage and he got out of it what he could. I gutted the deer, there was no muscle damage. So screw him.

9 hours ago, Bowhunter444 said:

The only bad part of this is he was the only butcher around the area for hunters helping the hungry. Now I will have to drive an hour each way to donate deer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just post on here, a lot of hungry families and guys who use to hunt and cant anymore. I am in Freehold and if anyone needs a deer butchered...(boned out only) and it is truly donated to a worthy family....send me a PM