IGNORED

Mathews Vertix

NotJust22s

4 hours ago, Vaportrail said:

I tested it at Simon Peter recently in Andover and really liked it.  I plan on buying it in black in the near future.  I haven't bow a new bow since I bought a Mathews Drenalin from them a number of years ago and that is still a great bow as well.

Could not have picked a better shop

30 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

Could not have picked a better shop

without question, best shop in ANDOVER, most honest decent folks in that business. Been doing business with them since they opened in the early 80's.   Probably best shop in the state. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

53 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Thought you loved it what happened 

i do like it - I saw the Bowsite Vertix review that Pat did... seems its better, but then again he gets free bows from them every year and are a big sponsor so what is he supposed to say?

Come to think of it, Pat gets a brand new, top of the line Matthews every year - posts a bowsite review of it, and it's ALWAYS better than the previous model.   LMAO

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

10 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

i do like it - I saw the Bowsite Vertix review that Pat did... seems its better, but then again he gets free bows from them every year and are a big sponsor so what is he supposed to say?

Come to think of it, Pat gets a brand new, top of the line Matthews every year - posts a bowsite review of it, and it's ALWAYS better than the previous model.   LMAO

They all do that 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈