IGNORED

Priceless, guess she didn’t see this coming LOL

MGHunter66

Its his right to shut down the plane. He's the Commander in Chief in charge of its use. Pelosi is showing her true colors. Just how much does she care about the security of the country or those 800,000 workers not getting paid or laid off? The only thing that is obvious is her hate and contempt for the President of the United States, period. That's it! Nothing more. Trump has not shown any hate or contempt toward her in any way. Denying her an airplane is nothing compared to her denying the people of security.

Calling it petty is sour grapes just like all of the other petty BS the left puts on the President. They have a sore ass since the election and now think this stupid stuff is going to help their cause for 2020. All is does is show their ignorance through their arrogance.

How much is all of he stonewalling and obstruction costing the country? I am willing to bet it cost a whole lot more than the 5.6 billion asked for.

rand paul said earlier that if nancy refuses that Mitch mcconell should host in senate .. as for fault the president canceled all his plans to stay around and waite to negotiate FYI you can't negotiate if you don't come to the table the president is at 5.7 billion and willing to negotiate nancy is at zero and says she will pay nothing ... lets sit back and see who comes to the table 

2 minutes ago, archer36 said:

What you and the "rest" of the Right don't understand is that most Americans don't give a crap about a concrete wall across the southern border.  It is a PIPE DREAM in SO MANY WAYS which would take forever to discuss. Border Security is more than this political campaign promise that he made and realizes is not possible or practical.  He won't negotiate on his PROMISE because it will look bad. He gets bashed constantly by "Conservatives" on this. So, where is the negotiating on his part. It's all about IMAGE with President Bone Spurs, not substance. 

Don't know where to start.  The border wall was and remains a big issue for many, and to say Trump has not negotiated is naive to say the least.  He's gone from "concrete wall" to words like "barrier" and "steel slats" in a way to soften the language of the word "wall" whcih gets liberal panites in a bunch.  Trump has a great end move if he is smart enough to take it.  He should call out Pelosi and Schumer and demand a bill to fund the removal of the more than 600 miles of existing wall if walls are so immoral.  Make the Dems own 100% of all our nation's border security concerns and force them to back up what they keep saying about it being immoral even though every one of them voted for wall funding in the past.  The Senate wouldn't be able to pass that bill and Trump would veto it with no chance of override, but he will have tied the Dems' feet to the anchor at that point.  It remains a winning issue for him, whereas I'm not sure it is for Dems.  

3 minutes ago, buckhound said:

rand paul said earlier that if nancy refuses that Mitch mcconell should host in senate .. as for fault the president canceled all his plans to stay around and waite to negotiate FYI you can't negotiate if you don't come to the table the president is at 5.7 billion and willing to negotiate nancy is at zero and says she will pay nothing ... lets sit back and see who comes to the table 

Ha, Ha. I can't wait to see how long President Bone Spurs waits till he takes a Commercial Airline to Mir A Lago. LOL

4 minutes ago, buckhound said:

Yes, and Trump was originally up around $39 billion when he was running if I recall.  But according to our token liberal, that isn't compromise.

1 minute ago, archer36 said:

Ha, Ha. I can't wait to see how long President Bone Spurs waits till he takes a Commercial Airline to Mir A Lago. LOL

You're starting to sound like a 5th grader.  Seriously.  Trump owns his own jet.  He doesn't fly commercial for any reason now or when he leaves office in 6 more years.   

16 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

You're starting to sound like a 5th grader.  Seriously.  Trump owns his own jet.  He doesn't fly commercial for any reason now or when he leaves office in 6 more years.   

Oh, I didn't know since I don't care about every aspect of his life like you do. You need to be "educated" to know Trump has a plane?  Seriously. 

As far as 6 more years, you have to get your head out of your butt and look at what's really going on. There is real trouble ahead for Bone Spurs. He will not make it out of the next two years. I can't wait for the responses on this one. LOL I would put money up on who will be around in 6 years, Pelosi or Trump. 

One final question. If the wall was SO IMPORTANT to Trump, why didn't he shut the government down the past two years when Republicans controlled Congress. Did you forget about that??????????????? He wants to use Democrats as scapegoats for his PIPE DREAM. 

Edited by archer36

50 minutes ago, archer36 said:

OK  so I guess he didn't "cancel" her trip, only delayed it. So big deal. Same difference. It's all very childish. Isn't everything you say about "rallying" her troops apply to Trump? He's  been having rallies constantly since he got elected. It's politics.  You don't like her but you can't refute her political savvy. Trump has shown NO negotiating skills whatsoever. He was set up by Pelosi and Schumer weeks ago when they SUCKERED him into taking responsibility for the shutdown and it's taking it's toll. Who's the smart one?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/01/15/trumps-favorite-poll-shows-his-approval-rating-has-plummeted-amid-shutdown/23642935/

I realize your an old school liberal and Trump hater but posting a poll from AOL does little to bolster your credibility. Your respect for two such diabolical " people" like Chuck and Nancy even further erodes your standing. Maybe liberal Americans like yourself care little about a wall but most concerned Americans indeed do. Tell me my leftist friend why do liberals oppose border walls yet live behind them at their own properties? Why do they insist on gun confiscation but are routinely surrounded by armed guards? Big difference between being liberal and an outright idiot. 

".... flying commercial …."     The Speaker of the House along with a Congressional delegation flying into Afghanistan on a commercial aircraft? Trump's a dickhead.

He should not have even publicly stated that there was going to be the trip. Afghanistan is not Iraq.

Didn't Trump go to Iraq during this present government shut down? Then, turned it into one of his campaign rallies …. with lies and all? He REALLY should have not done that.

Let her go so she can convey a message of support to our deployed service personnel from ALL Americans.

Both political parties are being run by dickheads. This is no way to run a government. And, I don't see it changing in the future.  Trey Gowdy / Nikki Haley 2020  … on the Independent ticket. Or, vote for me. :up:

1 hour ago, archer36 said:

OK  so I guess he didn't "cancel" her trip, only delayed it. So big deal. Same difference. It's all very childish. Isn't everything you say about "rallying" her troops apply to Trump? He's  been having rallies constantly since he got elected. It's politics.  You don't like her but you can't refute her political savvy. Trump has shown NO negotiating skills whatsoever. He was set up by Pelosi and Schumer weeks ago when they SUCKERED him into taking responsibility for the shutdown and it's taking it's toll. Who's the smart one?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/01/15/trumps-favorite-poll-shows-his-approval-rating-has-plummeted-amid-shutdown/23642935/

Not so fast my friend, he had stated he would “ own it in order to protect the American people” but as you say sucked in, it appeared to be that for the moment but as usual he was four steps ahead. The continued shut down is now being questioned by some libs as to why they are not negotiating but instead saying open the gov and we will talk. Their track record of the past and present no wall no way is being questioned as to how that is negotiations? Second Nancy lied about security reasons for the SOU and has been caught red handed. Third, latino rise of 19% in border security has brought their approval for same to 50%. Fourth, Hoyer admitted the wall is NOT immoral going directly against madam speaker. I can continue if you’d like but think about that comment about who is being out smarted. Rabbit and the tortoise Len

AWM

2 hours ago, Jim_ said:

".... flying commercial …."     The Speaker of the House along with a Congressional delegation flying into Afghanistan on a commercial aircraft? Trump's a dickhead.

He should not have even publicly stated that there was going to be the trip. Afghanistan is not Iraq.

Didn't Trump go to Iraq during this present government shut down? Then, turned it into one of his campaign rallies …. with lies and all? He REALLY should have not done that.

Let her go so she can convey a message of support to our deployed service personnel from ALL Americans.

Both political parties are being run by dickheads. This is no way to run a government. And, I don't see it changing in the future.  Trey Gowdy / Nikki Haley 2020  … on the Independent ticket. Or, vote for me. :up:

Actually that is exactly how a democracy operates. It's not meant to be smooth sailing and never has been. Things are hard enough for our service people, why make it worse with a visit from Pelosi.