IGNORED

Returning User

webmavennj

Yep, it's been a while since I have been active on any forum and I must say that I have missed you all.  However, I am back. 

Currently, I am the Treasurer of the Ocean County Chapter of the NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs (Past President of the NJ State Federation) and board member to Open Trails NJ. 

My son opened a new business venture in 2016 and he has been working me hard -- but I must admit I enjoy what we do.  We are getting to the point where I can get a bit more "me time" so that's what I do, I head outdoors.

There is so much going on in the outdoor world and conservation, I feel that I need to get back into it and make sure that I can still be part of the solution. 

Let's see I am a hunter, archer, fisherman, trapper, beekeeper, herbalist, weaver and musician.  My biggest change since the past, when I participated more, is that I don't have beagles.  After my Rex passed, I did not have the motivation to get another dog.  But, who knows, there may be a rabbit hound or two in my future yet.

Take care,

Pola Galie