Codaboy

Occupied dwelling

I live and hunt in howell be careful of calling the pd because most if not all of township property is closed to hunting you may get more then you bargained for:rofl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beaver7 said:

I live and hunt in howell be careful of calling the pd because most if not all of township property is closed to hunting you may get more then you bargained for:rofl:

Are you sure?  According to MZ7Extreme they allow homeless encampments, so why not hunting?  :rofl:

21 minutes ago, MZ7Extreme said:

IT is public owned land, stop with the they own it stuff, the people own the land.

Actually if it's where I'm thinking the town is aware of it and don't do anything about it except ticketing hunters for trespassing it's where tent city in Lakewood went when they kicked them out:rant:

42 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

For the record, in addition to involving the police from the standpoint of the fact that the land belongs to the town, as I said before, personally I would not confront the guy.  Maybe I would if we lived in a state with the right to carry and stand your ground laws, but otherwise I'm not inclined to go asking questions of some individual squatting in a tent in the woods.  

That’s why we have so many flavors of ice cream 

for me, I would go talk to the guy.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Beaver7 said:

18 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Are you sure?  According to MZ7Extreme they allow homeless encampments, so why not hunting?  :rofl:

10 minutes ago, Beaver7 said:

Actually if it's where I'm thinking the town is aware of it and don't do anything about it except ticketing hunters for trespassing it's where tent city in Lakewood went when they kicked them out:rant:

An ORDINANCE is unenforceable because it is not a law. So you may hunt any land that is managed by a town or county. State law is what you need to obey when it comes to hunting or fishing.

Discharge ordinances are a Farce, they are unenforceable, State law allows all people with the proper licensing hunt or fish any public land in the state.

So if you get a ticket you can beat it because the land is ALL PUBLIC. It is tax payer money.

Edited by MZ7Extreme

3 minutes ago, MZ7Extreme said:

An ORDINANCE is unenforceable because it is not a law.

HlHQD87.jpg

:headscratch:   :headscratch:   :headscratch:   :headscratch:   :headscratch:

Edited by Swamp_Yankee

Go do some research, you will be pleasantly surprised or don't more land to hunt now for me.

An ordinance is not a law, it is made by a board of people not by the state. State makes the laws.

Just now, Beaver7 said:

The land is posted with township signs that say no hunting or motorised vehicles

According to MZ7Extreme that's completely invalid.  I suppose Monmouth County could use an ORV park.  

1 minute ago, Beaver7 said:

The land is posted with township signs that say no hunting or motorised vehicles

It's can say whatever it wants it is PUBLIC LAND, it is paid for from tax payers.

1 minute ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

According to MZ7Extreme that's completely invalid.  I suppose Monmouth County could use an ORV park.  

GO and do some due-diligence. It really is a shame that so many including me have been duped into thinking an ordinance can inhibit us from doing what we love the most.

Do you realize there are towns that say no hunting, but allows only town employed workers  hunt it?

This is not made up stuff, these are facts. GO LOOK IT UP

1 minute ago, MZ7Extreme said:

GO and do some due-diligence. It really is a shame that so many including me have been duped into thinking an ordinance can inhibit us from doing what we love the most.

Do you realize there are towns that say no hunting, but allows only town employed workers  hunt it?

This is not made up stuff, these are facts. GO LOOK IT UP

What does any of this have to do with a guy sleeping in a tent in Howell?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Codaboy said:

It s township property in howell

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Contact township administrator. Tell her a guy is camping and starting fires. 

under law YES it's considered a occupied dwelling, legal or not

Hey Codaboy, if you shine that damn light on my tent again at 5am there is going to be a problem!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2