IGNORED

So, who here of our 2,581 members belongs to their County Federation Chapter?

I went to my county's federation meeting tonight and was wondering how many of us on NJWW are members of their county's federation?

I am going to make a genuine effort to be more involved with my chapter this year and the future, as I have 2 young boys and their future of hunting and fishing in this state depends on it.

I have a particular interest in becoming more aware how the Division manages our WMAs with regards to habitat and whether they are adhering to their mission and goals described on the inside cover of their Digests......and having a keen interest how the farmer lease program fits into the Division's mission and goals at the detriment to license buying constituents crowded use of the WMAs......ie small game hunters crammed into the same areas while large fields are left devoid of cover after being harvested. 

I will see if there is a committee to provide oversight of this Division practice. 

So.......

Who here are members of their county's chapter??

...if you are a member, do you plan on being more active and how?

http://www.njsfsc.org

Screenshot_20190116-213717.png

Screenshot_20190116-213811.png

Screenshot_20190116-213911.png

Screenshot_20190116-213934.png

Screenshot_20190116-213948.png

Edited by Bonefreak

2 hours ago, Capt Hook said:

Iam  been a member for 29 years.  

Nice Hook!

I been a member since 1998......20 yrs!!  Ever since I was introduced to the organization at a Wildlife Management Course at Rutgers.  Then I joined my professor's deer management program as it was a requirement to be a NJSFSC member, partly because membership offered insurance coverage while huntin and fishin, which was needed to hunt some of our properties.