GhostBear

So, this is happening! Looking at a pup

Buster,Bucky or  take the ghost out of your screen name and call him Bear. Nice looking pup, good luck with him!

Edited by bucky

Call him BUCK and you can come back to Jersey and look for him in early December :rofl:

• Haha 2

Name him Billy after a great Seminole Indian chief....Billy Bowlegs

All great names, I went with Cash, saw him today and paid for him so he's mine, but he comes home next week I need to get a crate for him so he can come to work with me til he's old enough to stay home, he's already crate trained so he likes it in there. Lol 

• Like 2

Named my pup Al Capone. Short is Capone. Maybe you name your pup. Billy. For Billy the kid? Or derenger. Although I'm not nor ever will be a gangster from the late 1800s to early 1900s I find their names to make great dog names lol. 

When naming my Gun Dogs, I always looked at their pedigree and chose a variation of one of it's parent's names. 

Thanks everyone, if training goes well he'll be ready for quail season this year, so with any luck there could be pix of us with wild quail! That is if I can hit any! Lol