Jump to content
JHbowhunter

Your ethnic background

Your Ethnic Background (multiple choice)  

90 members have voted

  1. 1. I am all or partially (25% or more)

    • IRISH
      30
    • UK -Not Irish (Wales, Scottland, England, etc)
      16
    • Italian
      40
    • German
      29
    • Russian
      2
    • Polish
      16
    • All other Slavic (Ukrain, Serbia, etc)
      10
    • Middle-eastern / Arabic (Syria, Iran, etc)
      1
    • Jewish
      1
    • Greek
      2
    • Turkish
      0
    • Asian - Oriental (Japan, China, Thailand, Korea, etc)
      0
    • Asian non-Oriental (like "India")
      0
    • African - Black
      0
    • African - White
      0
    • Spanish (as in Spain)
      2
    • Latino / Hispanic - The islands and Central America, i.e. Puerto Rico, Dominica, Honduras, Guatamala, etc
      1
    • Mexican
      1
    • South American - like Argentina, Chile, Urugua, etc
      1
    • Dutch / Netherlands
      1
    • Austrian
      3
    • Belgian
      0
    • Finland
      0
    • Swiss
      0
    • Norwegian
      0
    • Swedish
      2
    • Other Northern European (Iceland, Greenland, etc)
      1
    • French
      1
    • Aborigine
      1
    • Polynesian / Hawaiin etc
      1
    • Aleutian
      0
    • Native American
      4
    • Hungarian
      9
    • Inuit
      0
    • Danish
      1
    • Australian
      0
    • Kiwi / New Zealand
      0
    • Other (please specify)
      2
    • Portuguese
      0


Recommended Posts

Would be cool to see what we are made of.

Kept the poll anonymous.   I would say if you are 25% or more of something, check it off... (multiple choice)

Edited by JHbowhunter
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well people may "think" they are something or other based on their most recent family back rounds.  They may have some big surprises if the do a DNA test. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Well people may "think" they are something or other based on their most recent family back rounds.  They may have some big surprises if the do a DNA test. 

OK, this will be an "I identify as" ethnic background poll! :rofl:

 

  • Haha 4
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was born a poor black child, don’t know what happened after that :piney:

Navin R Johnson

Edited by maximus66
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a typical western European mutt who doesn't know for certain all my nationalities.  Mom is 100% German, so that makes me half and that is easy.  But my father's side we were told were Scotch, Irish and maybe English.  A couple of my cousins on that side did the DNA tests and while those can't pinpoint some of the western Europeans from others, it looks like mostly Scotch/Irish and perhaps no English.  But no other "Pocahontas surprises".  :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever voted "other",  just want make sure you know "Liberal" is not an ethnicity.   It's purely a mental disorder.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bucksnbows said:

I'm a typical western European mutt who doesn't know for certain all my nationalities.  Mom is 100% German, so that makes me half and that is easy.  But my father's side we were told were Scotch, Irish and maybe English.  A couple of my cousins on that side did the DNA tests and while those can't pinpoint some of the western Europeans from others, it looks like mostly Scotch/Irish and perhaps no English.  But no other "Pocahontas surprises".  :)  

You are STILL more native American than Lizzy Warren.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Whoever voted "other",  just want make sure you know "Liberal" is not an ethnicity.   It's purely a mental disorder.

But there is no spot for hungarian or Inuit:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Whoever voted "other",  just want make sure you know "Liberal" is not an ethnicity.   It's purely a mental disorder.

Lol you called Maximus a liberal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rgw said:

Lol you called Maximus a liberal

I know, right. Now i have to build a crying room WTF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maximus66 said:

But there is no spot for hungarian or Inuit:o

thanks I will try and add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

thanks I will try and add

Ok then it’s 75% Italian 25% Hungarian. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...