IGNORED

Missing Pension Time

BHC

2 hours ago, OMC said:

Yeah !!  Oh what was I thinking is what I say to myself every F-ing Day. Owning your our business means working forever !

I complained for 45 years paying for SSI out of my check now I smile all the way to the bank

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

8 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

I complained for 45 years paying for SSI out of my check now I smile all the way to the bank

I pay double the amount for SSI because, I'm the employer as well as the employee. I just paid my 4th quarter taxes today and I have to pay the sales tax next week.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

1 hour ago, Tarhunt said:

I pay double the amount for SSI because, I'm the employer as well as the employee. I just paid my 4th quarter taxes today and I have to pay the sales tax next week.

Yep me too !!

Like I said Ugh. But I still love working for myself !

2 hours ago, BHC said:

No.....20 years with 50% pension no medical,  or 25 years with 65% pension with medical and that is what I'm doing. 1% added to pension for each year after 25 years up to 30 years with 70% pension with medical 

If it's PFRS mandatory retirement age is 65

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

2 hours ago, Jim_ said:

NJ State Police mandatory retirement age is 55 …. except for the Superintendent.  

Different pension system They are SPRS

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

3 hours ago, BHC said:

yes true, but only a loser works that long as a LEO

The question that was asked was :

Is there a mandatory retirement age ? That is what I answered, you answered it incorrectly by saying no.

Edited by Bucndoe

10 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

The question that was asked was :

Is there a mandatory retirement age ? That is what I answered, you answered it incorrectly by saying no.

Cause the fact is no one in my field works till 65, if they do they truly mentally insane

3 minutes ago, BHC said:

Cause the fact is no one in my field works till 65, if they do they truly mentally insane

You must not be in the field that long because there are plenty of guys that stay 30 plus and stay until 65, Agreed that both is too long and not very wise

Edited by Bucndoe

13 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

You must not be in the field that long because there are plenty of guys that stay 30 plus and stay until 65, Agreed that both is too long and not very wise

No I'm not in the system a long time as you say.....all it takes it false accusations and one can lose everything,  but then what do I know I have rookie time