rgw

Squirrel contest

So who is going to represent NJ woods and water

received_2205869266355873.jpeg

• Like 3

Never realized Squirrel Season lasts so long. I'll have to go beat up on some after Deer Season. Payback for driving me crazy for months. LOL

• Agree 1
  • Haha 3

Hmm... that NJSFS one is near me - I might consider doing that one! Free is for me! :) 

• Like 2

Yay mazzgolf, we need you to represent

• Agree 3

18 minutes ago, rgw said:

Yay mazzgolf, we need you to represent

Nothing like a mazzgolf story for the members to relive his hunts!  On a positive note, squirrel will taste WAY better than a merganser! :rofl:

• Haha 4

I shot a few squirrels last weekend with my son.. I'n my opinion it beats venison..  Merganser's taste like beaver..

24 minutes ago, MPSR said:

I shot a few squirrels last weekend with my son.. I'n my opinion it beats venison..  Merganser's taste like beaver..

No way you can say merganser taste like beaver. 

12 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

Maybe if the beaver hasn't been cleaned in a while.....

Ok I will give you that one. Unclean beaver may taste like merganser. Think I will let someone else find out.

Well we don’t want LPJR representing us, i have been waiting almost two years for a black squirrel he promised me. They must be elusive :fudd:

18 minutes ago, rgw said:

Ok I will give you that one. Unclean beaver may taste like merganser. Think I will let someone else find out.

In a previous life, I was a full patch member of a well known and fairly notorious motorcycle club. I know for a fact that there are things that taste worse than merganser and that's all I'm gonna say about that!

Edited by Woodsman416
  • Haha 2
  • Disturbing 1

4 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

In a previous life, I was a full patch member of a well known and fairly notorious motorcycle club. I know for a fact that there are things that taste worse than merganser and that's all I'm gonna say about that!

Woodsman cleared that up. It's a fact unclean beaver is worse thank merganser. Hay mazzgolf we have something else for you to try.

FB_IMG_1547231835257.jpg

• Haha 4

Hey, I already TRIED merganser. I took one for the team on that one. It's up to one of you guys to experiment with the next one.

You didn't take one for the team. We already knew. Now some unclean beaver is taking one for the team

• Agree 1