IGNORED

Deer Classic-Anyone going?

I thought about going for something to do. The best part is the deer mounts. The last I was there I worked a booth for the Delaware River Shad Fishermans Association. It wasn't worth the time spent as those in attendance had very little interest in shad fishing. No glamor, I guess.  I think as a non profit we paid 400 bucks for a spot. 300 bucks for the spot and $90 for electric to light a display  with an aquarium light. Certainly didn't get any return on the investment...

I did accomplish getting my antelope scored by Sugar. It just missed Pope and Young by an inch.

Edited by _X7

On 1/11/2019 at 8:56 AM, JHbowhunter said:

Look me up near the UBNJ booth around 6...   

Sorry JH I got there at 3pm was done by 3:40pm. Gets worse each year. What a shame. The highlight was going to Harold's.

BTW once again, a lot of the taxi work on the deer classic heads were TERRIBLE! They should really put the taxidermist name under the heads. One looked like is was sleeping.  A few looked like pronghorns. One even had 90 degree ear tips :rofl:

went yesterday with the family...disappointing, was done in about 45 mins. Deer Classic is always good but not much else besides people try to sell me new gutters, windows, and a complete home remodel. Thought for a while it was getting better, but this year was def another turn for the worse. My 5 yr old daughter said "that was boring" lol.  

I went on Saturday with my wife and daughter. While they walked around I entered the 3D shoot on a whim. Haven’t really practiced since October between hunting, work and it getting dark early other than a few shots in the basement at 10 yards. To my surprise I made the shootoff on Sunday. I was the only one to qualify shooting a hunting setup and got smoked the second day! LOL [emoji1787][emoji1787]. It was good seeing the deer and the guys from UBNJ. The pickles were awesome but most of the exhibitors were lacking to say the least. It also fell on a bad weekend this year. The ATA show was this weekend so most of the big dealers were there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

4 hours ago, Huntfree77 said:

Sorry JH I got there at 3pm was done by 3:40pm. Gets worse each year. What a shame. The highlight was going to Harold's.

BTW once again, a lot of the taxi work on the deer classic heads were TERRIBLE! They should really put the taxidermist name under the heads. One looked like is was sleeping.  A few looked like pronghorns. One even had 90 degree ear tips :rofl:

Should of took pictures. I would like to see a sleeping one