The Federation and UBNJ are sponsoring the Deer Classic at the Raritan Expo Center, anyone going? I'll be handing out trophies on Sunday...stop by and say hello. Ray

• Like 1

Just now, Tarhunt said:

Haven't been there in many years. 

same here.....typical BS 

• Agree 1

Haven’t been there in years- back when Mr. Pierson from Game Butcher did the butchering demonstrations.  

The classic is not what it was when it 1st opened but its something to do at a time of year when things are slowing down. I always go and have entries twice both of which won 1st place and 3rd place in their categories for largest racks.

• Like 3

I will be there just to see the deer and Bs with friends at the trappers both. I will have one head entered.

• Like 1

I'm going with at least one son. Tradition.

(I'll be wearing a "Utah" baseball cap)

I entered a deer 4 years go was pretty good then.. Not anymore.. Its nice to see some of the deer that this state produces..

Good to here the BS stories on how some of them where harvested... 

Going today.  Disappointed they stopped the free Field and Stream and Outdoor Life subscription with online ticket purchase.  :down:

Sad that we’re on such a slippery slope , at least in this quadrant of the country. Hunters are demonized as more Libs take control and our rights diminish . I give it 4-6 years before they totally stop having it. On another note how’s the Rockland County show up north ??? Anyone attend that show in recent years ??? 

17 minutes ago, Huntfree77 said:

Going today.  Disappointed they stopped the free Field and Stream and Outdoor Life subscription with online ticket purchase.  :down:

Look me up near the UBNJ booth around 6...   

• Like 1