buckhound

Traditional masculinity' deemed harmful, could lead to sexual harassment, medical group says

1 hour ago, Bucksnbows said:

Yup, and it has invaded our culture everywhere, even with the non-girly men.  For the first 30 -40 years of my life, men shook hands.  Even if they were close, they shook hands.  Now for the last 10 or so years, we hug.  And we hug near strangers.  We are all falling into the trap.   

them damn Italians started that whole man-hugging thing, even the kiss on the cheek.     I blame LPJR an his ancestors.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

If one really wants to reduce their masculinity, just watch a show called "THE VIEW".  

you could also burn a few brain cells

1 minute ago, buckhound said:

you could also burn a few brain cells

There are about a dozen other ways to burn brain cells, I would probably prefer over that...

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Estrogen in aquifers and rivers due to The Pill is something that even the most strident lefty environmentalist is willfully blind to.

When male newts and alligators are born with malformed male parts (and they are) you know it’s bad.  DDT bad.  But no politician is going to go head to head with the Menstrual Mafia AND Big Pharma over that one.

15 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

them damn Italians started that whole man-hugging thing, even the kiss on the cheek.     I blame LPJR an his ancestors.

There is nothing wrong with the hug thing. The kiss on the check even being italian i always thought it a little "weird" 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TroutandBucks said:

There is nothing wrong with the hug thing. The kiss on the check even being italian i always thought it a little "weird" 

I wasn't talking about one of your famous "woods tackles" like when you shot your first deer/bear/turkey, just a regular hug for someone you barely know.  That's the weird thing.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TroutandBucks said:

imagine my thoughts meeting my wifes italian family first time ( no italian here ) and all hug and kissing  is thrown at you and  top it off i am not catholic and this is Christmas Eve  and at midnight they are bringing me a doll of jesus to kiss :confused: :loco:  

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Batsto said:

It's time to bend chuck Shumer over and screw him like a sensitive man. 

batsto buddy im not sure we are on the same page here. :rofl:    that thought may not get you an invite to the NJW&W fishing trip:rofl:

Edited by buckhound
  • Haha 1

On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 11:33 AM, Lunatic said:

Guilty!:happywave:

We need to purge this society of idiots

Those idiots should not be allowed to breed. 

• Agree 1

Come on boys get in touch with your non masculine feelings. Get the dueling banjos out and pork roll Chuck Shumer. He is a good liberal, he will love it.