I hope Trump destroys the Dems tonight with overwhelming data how illegal aliens and poor border control is killing Americans. Just the other day, another American was killed by an illegal in Tennessee with a head on collusion. We had the same thing in Marlton NJ in 2009. Scumbags from Mexico killed a young teacher. Our pussy politicians are helping the invaders to kill us and our kids.  It's time to suspend all immigration and get our house in order. 

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Illegal-Immigrants-Responsible-Police.html

• Like 1

Yup I just received a email from Trump.

textgram_1546976054.png

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Batsto said:

It's time to suspend all immigration and get our house in order. 

If you mean all illegal immigration, I'm right there with you!  If you mean all immigration including legal immigration, I disagree.  We are a nation of immigrants, each and every one of us.  That includes what we call Native Americans who walked across a land bridge at some point to populate North, Central and South America.  Nothing wrong with legal immigration for the most part.  We just need to know who they are and vet them when they arrive legally or kick them out permanently if they sneak in.  And we need border security that includes a wall in many places along our southern, very porous border.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

the president can give us all the data he can get and the MSM will cry he is a lying divisive racist  and the demonrats will scream at the sky...my wifes older family  friends are not far from the border in arizona,   they are from NYC he was a LEO they say its everybit as bad as the president says probably worse,illegals are allover the area in and around  yards because of that when they go out on there golf carts riding around the neighborhood and especially when going into the desert they are usually carrying....

Edited by buckhound
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

If you mean all illegal immigration, I'm right there with you!  If you mean all immigration including legal immigration, I disagree.  We are a nation of immigrants, each and every one of us.  That includes what we call Native Americans who walked across a land bridge at some point to populate North, Central and South America.  Nothing wrong with legal immigration for the most part.  We just need to know who they are and vet them when they arrive legally or kick them out permanently if they sneak in.  And we need border security that includes a wall in many places along our southern, very porous border.  

Suspension does not mean an end to immigration. A time out period to establish rules and kick out illegals that are involved in criminal activities will be necessary. Merit based is the way to go with new folks coming in to our nation. 

Actually, an end or steep reduction of immigration would be good for the physical environment. A reduction in population is totally green and would reduce pollution, which would be super. All the liberals that love trees, animals and natural space should be anti immigration. It's the green thing to do! 

It will be an interesting evening during the telecast and POST Telecasts

• Agree 1

Gropeacus Booker and Peddy Menendez held a press conference to say Trump will do nothing but lie and exaggerate....As if any spew coming from them is believable.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Batsto said:

I hope Trump destroys the Dems tonight with overwhelming data how illegal aliens and poor border control is killing Americans. Just the other day, another American was killed by an illegal in Tennessee with a head on collusion. We had the same thing in Marlton NJ in 2009. Scumbags from Mexico killed a young teacher. Our pussy politicians are helping the invaders to kill us and our kids.  It's time to suspend all immigration and get our house in order. 

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Illegal-Immigrants-Responsible-Police.html

He isn't going to destroy anything because they are set in their opinion and will just retort with stats on how U.S. born citizens commit more crimes per capita than illegals, etc. They are experts at twisting the argument and avoiding logic, the sad part is for the most part they do it automatically without even realizing how twisted their thinking has become.

46 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

The nation of immigrants mantra is truly a dead horse beaten way to much. Even legal immigration has become problematic given that many who arrive in the country feel little obligation to assimilate to this nations culture or harbor few skills that are of benefit to their new host country. Immigration has become a tool of the elites ( both parties naturally ) used for profit and control. I'm still waiting for someone to explain how diversity is to our benefit. Four wheels on an auto all going in their own individual directions is no way to drive and that is pretty well what this diversity crap is doing to the nation. Eventually we will diverse and immigrate ourselves from a republic to a dictatorship. On a lighter note, I just love that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez chick. Lot's of spirit and sass.......      

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, _X7 said:

Gropeacus Booker and Peddy Menendez held a press conference to say Trump will do nothing but lie and exaggerate....As if any spew coming from them is believable.

Two of Jersey's finest indeed................

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, YurytheRed said:

Four wheels on an auto all going in their own individual directions is no way to drive and that is pretty well what this diversity crap is doing to the nation. Eventually we will diverse and immigrate ourselves from a republic to a dictatorship.

Goes right along with the identity politics being played today. 

Pelosi was saying she wants equal time tonight to defend themselves.  Ha!  Can't wait to see what happens.