IGNORED

Bourbon and Scotch collectors

tjfslaughter

22 minutes ago, Pathman said:

Of course you have JH!😂

So what's the cost of the Woodford?

The double-oaked, usually in the $50s....

https://www.totalwine.com/spirits/bourbon/small-batch-bourbon/woodford-reserve-double-oaked-bourbon/p/120640750

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I really have no idea when it comes to Bourbons, so you’re saying that a $50 bottle can be as good as a $500 bottle?

So is it totally subjective based on individual taste, or is there really something that special with the high priced bourbons? 

14 minutes ago, Pathman said:

I really have no idea when it comes to Bourbons, so you’re saying that a $50 bottle can be as good as a $500 bottle?

So is it totally subjective based on individual taste, or is there really something that special with the high priced bourbons? 

absolutely based on preference, just like cigars. Some guys love the Macanudos very light and mild, some like the very strong Cohibas... Me - I love the maduro wrappers best (long, dark and thick)

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

6 hours ago, tjfslaughter said:

I usually get my hands on 2-3 bottles at retail or store cost a year.  It is stupid.   

Damn. Now that's a great hook up. Lol. I wouldn't even mind paying double cost.  Lol. Down here in South Jersey it's usually marked up 400-500% if not more. Eventually someone buys it. Lol. 

On 12/19/2018 at 7:41 PM, RPK0620 said:

I have a bottle of Canadian Club than was made in 1930 and bottled when it was 6 years old in 1936 that has not been opened.

Still sealed however with the cork stopper and 82 years later it has evaporated to where it is down to the top of the label.

The question I have wrestled with is: Leave it as is or open it for some special occasion ? ? ?

IMG_20181219_193343181.jpg

IMG_20181219_193406839.jpg

Drink it quick before its all gone:shock: