IGNORED

Your dream hunt, your dream fish

JHbowhunter

7 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Just don't tell me you want to be on The Professionals.
I used to love his show, it was good and funny, but then he came up with The Professionals. Telling us how rough and lonely it is to hunt remote places and how great he is. You want to see rough? Come and work with me, or with most people, for a day or two.  

Nope. Don't actually watch his shows. I understand he's a huge azzhat. His camps consistently harvest some of the largest whitetails in Canada every year. He couldn't handle my job.

Edited by electric10162

I would like to kill an auodad sheep in texas (free range) with my recurve.  Ive tried 4 times with no success.  Very difficult to get them within 200 yards let alone 30!  Terrain has been d nright scary in some places ive hunted (very steep and remote!). 

Fishing not so important to me but catching a huge tiger or hammerhead shark off the surf would be awesome.  May be going down to florida early spring and try again during the blacktip shark migration.

7 minutes ago, _X7 said:

Never really gave it much thought to be quite honest. I'm pretty much game for anything

Growing up I was fascinated by all the stories of adventure in the magazines and sporting shows of the time. The world is huge with too many choices to just narrow it down to a few. They say your dreams are wishes your heart makes. The trouble is only your heart doctor can afford to fulfil them, lol. 

Big game- a mature bull moose, anywhere, I'm not fussy, preferably on the East Coast. Struck out first time in Newfoundland, second time settled for a cow. Swore I wouldn't burn 2 weeks vacation, drive 1/2 way to England, and drop thousands of $$ again, but if money was no object, I'd go back 1 more time.

Fish- Alaska, solely for the experience.

Catch & release is for guys who don't know how to cook. :cook: