Light Modified Choke Tube

16 hours ago, maximus66 said:

Light modified is a great choke for ducks and geese. I use it exclusively in my beretta and my double is imp/cyl and light modified. Throw great patterns with BB, #2 and #3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use my Carlson's light modified choke in my benelli m2 for pretty much everything... sporting clays, pheasants, ducks etc.   I just ordered a Carlson's Improved Modified for pass shooting at ducks and geese.  I bought that one because I started hunting a place recently that apparently gets hit pretty hard because there are plenty of birds but none seem to decoy well. 

I use my Carlson's light modified choke in my benelli m2 for pretty much everything... sporting clays, pheasants, ducks etc.   I just ordered a Carlson's Improved Modified for pass shooting at ducks and geese.  I bought that one because I started hunting a place recently that apparently gets hit pretty hard because there are plenty of birds but none seem to decoy well. 

Good luck with it, let us know how it does. With larger shot,#1 and BB i have found the light mod patterns better out of my beretta than tighter than chokes. I pretty much use 2s and 3s in close and 1s and BB for longer/passing stuff

Take the money you would spend on fancy choke tubes and shoot more clays. Being a duck/goose slayer is all about practice, practice and then some more practice.

The  best waterfowler I know is 71 years old and he uses a 30 year old wingmaster. He shoots cheap Remington blue box shells and drops more birds than anyone else I have ever hunted with. And I’ve hunted with a lot of people.

Take the money you would spend on fancy choke tubes and shoot more clays. Being a duck/goose slayer is all about practice, practice and then some more practice.
The  best waterfowler I know is 71 years old and he uses a 30 year old wingmaster. He shoots cheap Remington blue box shells and drops more birds than anyone else I have ever hunted with. And I’ve hunted with a lot of people.

The question the OP asked wasn’t about a fancy choke tube, it was about constriction