DIY Ozone Generator Storage Bin

I'm not big on all the new gadgets out there but I am a big believer and user in scent crusher and similar products. I have the plug in one for the truck and it's incredible what it can do in 30 minutes. A buddy of mine smokes and his truck smelled like a stale Ash tray and McDonald's. 30 min cycle and even his wife couldn't detect a hint of anything. I've tested this little plug in in the woods , with my hound dog and bacon ha etc. It works. Now then, I'm well aware there are options out there for bags, closest, room plug ins etc. This works just fine for me so I figured I'd share and it cost me 38 dollars ( $38 for scent crusher plug in and 8 bucks for the 12v adapter) and took all of 5 minutes to make. 

Big tub, scent plug in, 12v adapter, speaker wire and a drill. Pretty self explanatory. 

Fill your tub with your gear. Plug into hot 12v in your truck and done. 

My wire is bout 30ft long so tub sits outside in good weather, in shed or house if raining. 

Just thought I'd share. Happy hunting.

20181202_152015-01.jpeg

20181202_114041-01.jpeg

20181202_151649-01.jpeg

20181202_151653-01.jpeg

Edited by OneShot1Kill

I just used mine

I use my scent crusher bag religously. 

Been using it for 2 seasons now, I ve definately noticed a big difference in the amount of deer that wind me. In conjunction with a scent free shower and a scent elimanator,Im not nearly concerned about the wind as I used to be. 

I plan on building a closet soon. 

20181202_193254.jpg

Thanks guys. Like tinkering ha. Also don't like spending money I don't have to. T cook , my buddy has that bag as well. I build a closet for him using the unit from the bag. PVC pipes , duct tape and done deal. I'll never have an ozonics over my head but for prepping for the hunt, this is def way to go. Save hundreds on fields sprays etc.

Edited by OneShot1Kill
9 minutes ago, OneShot1Kill said:

That's guys. Like tinkering ha. Also don't like spending money I don't have to. T cook , my buddy has that bag as well. I build a closet for him using the unit from the bag. PVC pipes , duct tape and done deal. I'll never have an ozonics over my head but for prepping for the hunt, this is def way to go. Save hundreds on fields sprays etc.

Hell buy 2 more and wire it to a battery pack then hang it over you head! Can't hurt! :rofl: