Looking to link up with some others hunters for goose hunting. We run a good full body and silo spread. We also hunt snows with a couple hundred socks and full bodies. We hunt some farms in the Allentown area. We would like to hunt South zone but are pretty unfamiliar with the area. If you would like to link up to get after some honkers let me know!👍

1 hour ago, jmanlights said:

Looking to link up with some others hunters for goose hunting. We run a good full body and silo spread. We also hunt snows with a couple hundred socks and full bodies. We hunt some farms in the Allentown area. We would like to hunt South zone but are pretty unfamiliar with the area. If you would like to link up to get after some honkers let me know!👍

I hunt/scout the same area, have couple hundred snow decoys and goose decoys

More than happy to take anybody who's willing to go! We have a couple extra layouts
That's a great offer. I'd like to take you up on that. My name is Pete. I live in New Egypt Give me a shout next time you have an open spot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Solid move there. I get after the snows a bit and have a rig i share with my two buddies. About 650 socks full bodies and shells and we also have a rotary. Will prob add another 100 full bodies before co season.  I have access in south jersey but none up your way. Wouldn’t mind teaming up. Also run full bodies shells and silos for canandas. Rig is like 130 decoys. 

Edited by Muckmarsh