IGNORED

Question for the driving gang

midwestxpress

A certain club used to use blue.  Then I heard another club intentionally painted blue lines in areas that were certain to piss off other clubs/hunters.  Not sure what the current color state is for each club, but at one time they each used to have their own color.

I once had a pretty good spot on public land and found a drive line cut literally right to my treestand and spray painted blue the whole way.  Wasn't the same after that.

once had a pretty good spot on public land and found a drive line cut literally right to my treestand and spray painted blue the whole way.  Wasn't the same after that.

This wouldn’t happened to be where we discussed .... lol

I’ve been surrounded 

I have a spot on public land with six bucks on camera I have been passing on five of them trying to get the big one. this spot will be driven at least ten times next week and I loose sleep over the fact that they will get the big one.  also this is one of the first drives they make 8 am Monday.  It's completely legal I just wish I had more time to hunt him

IMG_0797 (1).JPG

Here is the direct correspondence from Pineboy:  "someone in my club just showed me your post and i want to let you knw that before you and your freinds decide to start driving at places you had better ask other clubs when they will be driving. you can ask me and i will tell you where are club will be because we have been doing drives for years and we dont need anyone showing up on the same days and screwing up our drives making things dangerous so someone gets hurt or killed."
Nobody but the guides know what piece of woods the club is gonna hunt each day. That shit is keep secret from the other clubs. Call first, lol to funny.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, hiking said:

I have a spot on public land with six bucks on camera I have been passing on five of them trying to get the big one. this spot will be driven at least ten times next week and I loose sleep over the fact that they will get the big one.  also this is one of the first drives they make 8 am Monday.  It's completely legal I just wish I had more time to hunt him

IMG_0797 (1).JPG

Bucks dont get big by being stupid! there is a reason you did not see him during bow... He is wise  and I bet he will hit the hills or someones backyard before the shooting starts.

That is the path the deer run through during emergency situations. It you follow it you will find their bunker where closed circuit tv monitors hunters during this week.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

8 hours ago, hiking said:

IMG_0797 (1).JPG

Where was this so I can check on him and make sure he is ok during the week?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

10 hours ago, hiking said:

IMG_0797 (1).JPG

He probably made it through 4 buck seasons already, he may make it. 

On 11/30/2018 at 5:51 PM, midwestxpress said:

Yes central NJ.

Blue is usually Ozarks. That marks the sides or one of the ends. All depends. they will have probably 75 guys open day and over 50 most days. Hard to believe any deer back it to 2.5 or older with that many guys :shakehead:. I know a few good guys in the club and are organized group. I all most joined years ago but I just can't get into killing any buck and think they might get made if I pass the bucks.