IGNORED

Thanks but No Thanks Apeman Trail Cam Review

_X7

I'm totally pleased with the support I received when I complained about the UPDATED H45 being a total POS. The seller responded in kind and offered me a better camera with a 99% discount. The H68 is a great looking camera with a great interior design to operate and set up. HOWEVER, the camera is by far a total waste of time. I tested it in comparison to a Moultrie Game Spy Plus 2 by setting the camera an equal distance apart to where the subjects (deer) would be in range to get images. To my surprise after 3 days out in the field the Moultrie took 614 pictures to only TWO (2) from the H68. TWO!!! Amazed at this totally dismal and insulting result I reset the camera on video settings for a couple of days. I got 6 videos of me walking away from the camera. doing a couple of walk bys, me walking back to check the camera and one of the door open before I got to the switch to turn the piece of crap off. To top it off I formatted the card inside the camera. I now have a Write Protected card that I cannot format with my computer. Like I said junk is too nice a word. I did like the very, very few images it did produce.... 

I believe the secret to getting long life out of a trail camera is to wrap them up in spare clothes that are about as cold as the outside temps , before bringing them into the warm house . then let them slowly warm inside the clothes

If you bring a cold camera into a warm environment, condensation can form inside the camera and the electronics.

Just a thought and something I do.