IGNORED

Wood splitting / firepit party - MARCH 9th

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

Sadly, I might have to leave my saw in the truck for this shindig.  Rumor has it there's a new sheriff in town that'll put my saw to shame.  I don't want to embarrass myself cutting next to a real hot saw.    

Yes. Leave her in the truck. We don’t want her to see you cheating on her.  Do bring that maul of yours though. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

5 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I will have a new tool in my arsenal to play with so yes.  The old Stihl 029 saw was getting a little long in the tooth and unreliable of late so upped the ante and going commercial grade Stihl with a new MS 362.     Of course I have been consulting with our resident tree cutting master Rusty.  He was very eager to help me part with my money and skip over the homeowner and rancher grades and go commmercial. Anybody that has seen his saw run would understand. Life is simply too short to run a slow less torquey chainsaw. 

I'm eyeballing the same saw Jack.  I'm glad to hear that you like it.  I'm thinking of grabbing one in the spring

5 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Let’s see what 12 lb saw with 4.69 HP can do in the right hands!    Man stuff right there!!! 

Can you say Screeming?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

39 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I will have a new tool in my arsenal to play with so yes.  The old Stihl 029 saw was getting a little long in the tooth and unreliable of late so upped the ante and going commercial grade Stihl with a new MS 362.     Of course I have been consulting with our resident tree cutting master Rusty.  He was very eager to help me part with my money and skip over the homeowner and rancher grades and go commmercial. Anybody that has seen his saw run would understand. Life is simply too short to run a slow less torquey chainsaw. 

I have the same saw...great saw

8 minutes ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

They are all on the ground and drug out of the woods already. Just need to cut to 16", split and stack

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

There will be a few more to drag out too. Keep an eye on that giant maple you hang the mounts on  :)

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….