IGNORED

Thoughts on Ghosts

LittleM

49 minutes ago, Lphunsjr said:

Not a believer,,,,,,but this is a picture from my camera last year. Landowner has no idea what or who this is. No houses on either side of him and this is his property/wood line. Pretty freaky

IMG_20180502_142345662_HDR.jpg

Guarantee that was old senile grandma out for a walk. That happens a lot. Someone probably has 1957 on camera for the same reasons. Well now I think about that answers his reasons to support trespassingΒ :bonk:

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

21 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Hey Jack, is that a pic of Lou on his way to Rusty's groundblind?

I can’t stop laughingΒ 

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

I don’t think I have pics anymore several years ago I was hunting at the cross roads of a couple old woods roads this one night I hear something and look up to see an old guy on an old 40’s-Β 50’s bike Β wearing a white T-shirt (in deer season 30 something out) the old style with longer sleeves that guys roiled the pack of cigarettes up in he had red Filson style pants and what looked like a matching shirt or jacket on the basket rack holder on the back . The road he went down Β was flooded and not passable and the picsΒ I took with my phone come out blurry and nothing in them . True story Β best part being as everyone knows everyone the area I hunt I asked an older guy I know and described him he got quiet and said I just described an old guy who died 50 give or take a few years that lived not far in an old cabin and would ride a bike like that to a local bar to get his beer on that road.true story

2 minutes ago, buckhound said:

I don’t think I have pics anymore several years ago I was hunting at the cross roads of a couple old woods roads this one night I hear something and look up to see an old guy on an old 40’s-Β 50’s bike Β wearing a white T-shirt (in deer season 30 something out) the old style with longer sleeves that guys roiled the pack of cigarettes up in he had red Filson style pants and what looked like a matching shirt or jacket on the basket rack holder on the back . The road he went down Β was flooded and not passable and the picsΒ I took with my phone come out blurry and nothing in them . True story Β best part being as everyone knows everyone the area I hunt I asked an older guy I know and described him he got quiet and said I just described an old guy who died 50 give or take a few years that lived not far in an old cabin and would ride a bike like that to a local bar to get his beer on that road.true story

That’s awesome would love to see a ghostΒ