IGNORED

Big Dogs does it again

Shootemandmountem

8 minutes ago, IthacaDS3 said:

I just dropped off two deer at Big Dogs for my first time.  I like the Hunterdon Deer Butcher, but it’s a little far and out of the way from some of my spots.  I got 10 lbs of Kilbasa and can’t wait to do the Pepsi challenge with Jimmy’s Kilbasa to see which I like better.

I had him do 2 deer for me and was really happy with his work and the specialties as well.. Just curious, what is the pepsi challenge with kielbasa?

Just now, birdshotnj said:

I had him do 2 deer for me and was really happy with his work and the specialties as well.. Just curious, what is the pepsi challenge with kielbasa?

Not sure how old you are but back in the early/mid 80’s Pepsi had an ad campaign where they’d have people sample Pepsi and Coke without knowing which was which.  Of course, since this was put on by Pepsi, people favored Pepsi over Coke something like 2 out of 3 times.  So the “Pepsi Challenge” became a way to describe comparing two products toe to toe.

I am a butcher by trade....been doing it for a long time now. Have to admit, for 85 bucks, no fuss, no muss. I would always do my own, boneless in my garage. Part it out, freezer bags and into my chest freezer. Here, I don't have to get rid of the carcass, can drop it off and know it's in good hands, and everything is perfectly cryo sealed and labeled. I know, party and remember the moment. Been there, done that. Moving forward, Chris does all my deer. Thanks again Big Dog's!