IGNORED

A little action, but

_X7

This was where I was last night. Didn't return because the wind was wrong. Went to another spot and the wind turned there after I got set up.  The deer down the hill blew me out. Went and swapped sd cards in last nights spot. I think I might have had the same problem here. Now, it has me thinking of an all out sit in foul weather...I've killed bucks in the rain before, but never nothinglike this guy.

MFDC0099a.jpg

14 minutes ago, _X7 said:

This was where I was last night. Didn't return because the wind was wrong. Went to another spot and the wind turned there after I got set up.  The deer down the hill blew me out. Went and swapped sd cards in last nights spot. I think I might have had the same problem here. Now, it has me thinking of an all out sit in foul weather...I've killed bucks in the rain before, but never nothinglike this guy.

MFDC0099a.jpg

Good luck!

48 minutes ago, _X7 said:

MFDC0099a.jpg

OOOH,that kinda tree gives me the creeps,made a mistake once going one up in Baker,bark peeled and weeeee down I went.So any who not going to give advice,your a longer hunter than I just food for thought, make your best game plan and and take em down!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

12 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

OOOH,that kinda tree gives me the creeps,made a mistake once going one up in Baker,bark peeled and weeeee down I went.So any who not going to give advice,your a longer hunter than I just food for thought, make your best game plan and and take em down!

That tree isn't big enough for a climber, Bob. I cropped the picture for the close up of the buck. I learned my lesson on a shaggy bark tree a long time ago...Weeeee is right.

Edited by _X7

2 minutes ago, _X7 said:

That tree isn't big enough for a climber, Bob. I cropped the picture for the close up of the buck. I learned my lesson on a shaggy bark tree a long time ago...Weeeee is right.

You crafty guy you zoomed in on the tree I zoomed down lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt