Jump to content
_X7

A little action, but

Recommended Posts

mostly at night. Boo boo is walking in my sleep, Baby come lately and a close encounter of the buck kind.

Bear.png

MFDC0040b.png

Pass By.png

Edited by _X7
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems everything is showing at night. The little bit of hunting I'm doing has them early or just about dark.

He showed himself just before dark a month ago.

MFDC0916.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was where I was last night. Didn't return because the wind was wrong. Went to another spot and the wind turned there after I got set up.  The deer down the hill blew me out. Went and swapped sd cards in last nights spot. I think I might have had the same problem here. Now, it has me thinking of an all out sit in foul weather...I've killed bucks in the rain before, but never nothinglike this guy.

MFDC0099a.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, _X7 said:

This was where I was last night. Didn't return because the wind was wrong. Went to another spot and the wind turned there after I got set up.  The deer down the hill blew me out. Went and swapped sd cards in last nights spot. I think I might have had the same problem here. Now, it has me thinking of an all out sit in foul weather...I've killed bucks in the rain before, but never nothinglike this guy.

MFDC0099a.jpg

Good luck!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, _X7 said:

This was where I was last night. Didn't return because the wind was wrong. Went to another spot and the wind turned there after I got set up.  The deer down the hill blew me out. Went and swapped sd cards in last nights spot. I think I might have had the same problem here. Now, it has me thinking of an all out sit in foul weather...I've killed bucks in the rain before, but never nothinglike this guy.

MFDC0099a.jpg

OOOH,that kinda tree gives me the creeps,made a mistake once going one up in Baker,bark peeled and weeeee down I went.So any who not going to give advice,your a longer hunter than I just food for thought, make your best game plan and and take em down!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

OOOH,that kinda tree gives me the creeps,made a mistake once going one up in Baker,bark peeled and weeeee down I went.So any who not going to give advice,your a longer hunter than I just food for thought, make your best game plan and and take em down!

That tree isn't big enough for a climber, Bob. I cropped the picture for the close up of the buck. I learned my lesson on a shaggy bark tree a long time ago...Weeeee is right.

Edited by _X7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, _X7 said:

That tree isn't big enough for a climber, Bob. I cropped the picture for the close up of the buck. I learned my lesson on a shaggy bark tree a long time ago...Weeeee is right.

You crafty guy you zoomed in on the tree I zoomed down lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the deer I am after did the same thing Tuesday in the rain. I should've went out. He was there at 5:10pm. Get him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...