BHC

11/07 Check In = BBD for Greybeard!

Windy here in Montague per Accuweather.com about 48*, not many deer seen driving up, saw 3 bucks all very small

Weather.com still reporting winds at 4mph😁😁😁😁

Good luck to all !!!

Edited by JHbowhunter
  • Like 3

I'm up early so I might as well give it a go. God luck to those venturing out. Hopefully, the deer are feeling frisky and on their feet

• Like 2

Good luck. About to leave for my best spot in 50 for a dark to dark. Hopefully one of the 3 monster we have on camera come by today within range. According to Bill Winke if he could hunt only one day a year it would always be Nov 7. Hope he’s right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Out here with you all, and to all good luck.

Have a mile walk ahead to the edge of a swamp. If the bucks are chasing today they will be running the edge.

• Like 5

I judt pulled up in zone 48. On doe patrol today. Good luck to all. It should be a good morning if all the deer crossing the roads this morning is any indication.

Heading home to change.  Went in waste deep trying to cross a flooded swamp. Managed to keep the gun dry at least.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Heading home to change.  Went in waste deep trying to cross a flooded swamp. Managed to keep the gun dry at least.

Yikes, that's gotta be cold.  

I may jump in a stand this afternoon after filling a few feeders if there's time.   I've watched a bunch of other people shoot deer this year but I haven't actually hunted myself yet.  This will be my first hunt.  

• Like 4

All set here in z5. It was a quiet walk in with all the leaves being wet, I felt like a ninja. Winds blowing west here. No deer spotted on the drive up 

• Like 1

Out in zone 9 with the xbow looking for Mr Big. Temperature is approximately 50F with a slight breeze. And just as I'm typing this a small buck walked in.

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

• Like 1