IGNORED

Any handlers/ mentorsgoing to be in winslow for the youth hunt.

1 hour ago, SoloFilmer said:

I'll be there as a handler tomorrow morning. Is anyone else going to be at the winslow wma?

I'll be there with my 2 boys. My older son's 4th time. First time for his little brother. They are both excited. Thanks to all you guys who volunteer your time And your dogs for this hunt. 

Nick

I'll be there with my 2 boys. My older son's 4th time. First time for his little brother. They are both excited. Thanks to all you guys who volunteer your time And your dogs for this hunt. 
Nick
I've never done it before, im pumped to help out the little guys. Kind of curious how they work it with the handlers

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

It's great. They break up into 2 or 3 groups. I guess it depends on the amount of hunters. Each group I think had 3-4 dogs. 

It's very safe. One Hunter at a time. One dog/handler at a time. 

If you see a short ugly bearded guy with 2 boys and the younger one one has hair down to his ass... That's me.  Lol. 

He's my little hippy. Lol. 

Nick

It's great. They break up into 2 or 3 groups. I guess it depends on the amount of hunters. Each group I think had 3-4 dogs. 
It's very safe. One Hunter at a time. One dog/handler at a time. 
If you see a short ugly bearded guy with 2 boys and the younger one one has hair down to his ass... That's me.  Lol. 
He's my little hippy. Lol. 
Nick
I'll have a chocolate lab in a white ram 1500

@SoloFilmer what field are you going to be at and what time? I plan on being up in a tree tomorrow morning, but if I'm seeing nuttin' maybe I'll take a break and come over and watch.

Season starts soon and you know we still have our pheasant stamps that we already bought back in January - hint hint.:happywave:

Edited by mazzgolf

[mention=1613]SoloFilmer[/mention] what field are you going to be at and what time? I plan on being up in a tree tomorrow morning, but if I'm seeing nuttin' maybe I'll take a break and come over and watch.
Season starts soon and you know we still have our pheasant stamps that we already bought back in January - hint hint.:happywave:
Not sure I have to be there at 7am to find that info out. I'll shoot you a text in the morning....hopefully your tagged out ha