IGNORED

Good news bad news!

Hatchet

Good news: finally saw rut activity ! Last 2 days Had a very nice 8pt n a 6 chase'n doe's by me with in 15 yards easy shots on both !

Bad news : was at work in side Joint Base MDL with no bow to kill either :sad:

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

Lol! They have a tank on display when I go threw the gate n can't help think'n " man I could Wac n stack with that thing" not sure bout the rules to hunt'n inside the base but have seen some nice deer in there . One of the guys I work with was sneak'n a leak n had a big 10 pt 20 yrds watch'n him. Lol

Edited by Hatchet

that must make work alot longer L>O>L          

well when I see rut activity n rubs like the rubs like I saw on base (I  posted pix in the rub thread)  yes I lose concentration n only have one thing on my mind ! luckly  my job is not building bombs or stuff like that! :samurai:

Edited by Hatchet

I watched from my kitchen window today as a decent 8 chased a younger spike through my woodlot, pinned him against my wire fence, and then as the spike ran into the fence three times until it tore off the posts and he came running into the fenced portion of my back yard.  Took me and my two neighbors several minutes to coax the spike to run back through what was now 20 feet of torn down fence and back into the woodlot.  The second we got him out, the big 8 tore as* after him and forced him to leap an old stone fencerow.  Then the 8 turned and looked at us and I wasn't sure what would happen next, but he backed down as we calmly talked to him until he walked off and we did a quickie repair job to my fence.

I later watched that same 8 mount a doe in the woodlot.  Pretty cool stuff today.  He was on lockdown back there with one or more hot does all day long.  Even after we got him to walk off, he was back within a few minutes of our fence repair.  Was wishing I had a tank while he stared us down, that's for sure. 

Edited by Bucksnbows