IGNORED

Shot a nice one last night no recovery

36 minutes ago, bucky said:

If you knew you hit him back this was rookie mistake,should of waited until morning

Due to the fact there was no guts on the arrow and blood tip to tip, it did not appear to be a gut shot. As far as the rookie comment, uncalled for. You dont know my hunting experience or me.

since it seems you are experienced hunter,  Im trying to figure out what keeps doing this to my trees.?20181024_101504.thumb.jpg.1a033d9e989944ceef686077335d934c.jpg

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

I could see the hole in him it was a little further back than I wanted.

We all know your experience this is social media ya know,I did not call you a rookie but you made a rookie mistake, waiting until morning for a hit that's a little further back then you wanted is day one stuff:up:

IMG_20170107_130600328.jpg

Edited by bucky

I had Paul and Darren out with their dogs. The dogs are amazing to watch in action. Unfortunately, they could not give me the miracle I was hoping for. These guys perform a great service and they do it for free. I am grateful for their efforts. I will continue to look on my own. Thanks to the guys that offered to help. 

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

Tom,

It seems like you're having a bad streak the last few years and you need to switch something up.  I'm not sure what it is, but something is not working, as I have seen a few of these posts.  Maybe get a different bow, switch broadheads, rest or something.  I had a bad streak about 25 years ago and I switched some equipment and I also set my hat up on my target.  I shot a half dozen bullseyes into the hat and got rid of the Karma.  Hope you figure it out.

20 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

I had Paul and Darren out with their dogs. The dogs are amazing to watch in action. Unfortunately, they could not give me the miracle I was hoping for. These guys perform a great service and they do it for free. I am grateful for their efforts. I will continue to look on my own. Thanks to the guys that offered to help. 

You gave it your best, it happens.  Kudos to Paul and Darren for all they do.  :up:

31 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

Sorry you couldn’t find.  Not sure where you hunt but I might be able to help look tomorrow morning for a couple of hours depending on where you are.  Hang in there.