IGNORED

Best Muzzleloader ????

Buck154

I th

1 hour ago, nmc02 said:

Tez is blue plastic sabot, tmz is yellow plastic sabot...only difference is thickness of plastic. The Tez is a flat base bullet, while the tmz is a boattail bullet.

Both bullets performance is amazing. What the hit, they destroy. 

Oh ok. Good to know. Thanks

Makebelieve Black Powder Muzzle Loading  In NJ.  As a Traditionalist The hunting with a Muzzleloader in Nj has been Bastardized as many other Methods. When they allowed it in NJ I and many others jumped on it.  It was a learning experience that NJ hunters looked at PA.  But Rather than keeping it Traditional like PA. Nj saw $$$$$ and began to allow IMO the market to dictate How and with what NJ Hunters could use.  It has become A Single Shot Rifle nothing more. While PA. has kept it Traditional the way it was meant to be. My Rifle was a Custom Built By Dixon in PA. Not like the photo of a traditional Flint Lock one. I had a Green Mountain Barrel Cap lock- Round Ball and Patch,  with only Black powder used. Many Shots at long distances but many up close. When I see all the Guns with all the Modifications I ask Why, But Then what has not been ruined in Traditional hunting methods. Traditions Die out as Hunting in general will as fewer participated then in years past.    IMO it has gone from Hunting to Plain Competitive Shooting. The days of just going with the essentials have pasted. The days of Complaining and Bitching about the conditions in NJ has grown as the Thoughts What else can I get to be successful.  Whos kidding Who. 

th.jpg

R2390801.jpg

Big-Bucks.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, 1957Buck said:

Makebelieve Black Powder Muzzle Loading  In NJ.  As a Traditionalist The hunting with a Muzzleloader in Nj has been Bastardized as many other Methods. When they allowed it in NJ I and many others jumped on it.  It was a learning experience that NJ hunters looked at PA.  But Rather than keeping it Traditional like PA. Nj saw $$$$$ and began to allow IMO the market to dictate How and with what NJ Hunters could use.  It has become A Single Shot Rifle nothing more. While PA. has kept it Traditional the way it was meant to be. My Rifle was a Custom Built By Dixon in PA. Not like the photo of a traditional Flint Lock one. I had a Green Mountain Barrel Cap lock- Round Ball and Patch,  with only Black powder used. Many Shots at long distances but many up close. When I see all the Guns with all the Modifications I ask Why, But Then what has not been ruined in Traditional hunting methods. Traditions Die out as Hunting in general will as fewer participated then in years past.    IMO it has gone from Hunting to Plain Competitive Shooting. The days of just going with the essentials have pasted. The days of Complaining and Bitching about the conditions in NJ has grown as the Thoughts What else can I get to be successful.  Whos kidding Who. 

s-l640.jpg

• 3 weeks later...