IGNORED

What do you do?

What do you do when you shoot a deer and it runs off your property, do you go ask the land owner immediately for permission to enter?  Or do you play the “better to ask for forgiveness than permission” game? In nj this is gonna happen Inevitably too, we mostly all hunt pretty small pieces (unless public) or the rare guy with 300 acres private lol. 

On a occasion one will make it over the line and never had any problems retrieving my deer,be discrete and drag it out the way you came in, just don't drive on their land and pick your deer up,if that's the case I would ask permission

24 minutes ago, Livesintrees said:

If ya ask me. I’ll come and help you get it out. If ya just go and I catch you, don’t cry about it later. Respect goes a long way 

Whats the big deal if you're in and out with your deer,why be a J/O just because you can:hmmmer: I wouldnt give a rats ass if I caught someone trailing on my my property, I would give them a hand regardless of the situation

Edited by bucky

33 minutes ago, bucky said:

Whats the big deal if you're in and out with your deer,why be a J/O just because you can:hmmmer: I wouldnt give a rats ass if I caught someone trailing on my my property, I would give them a hand regardless of the situation

Why be a j/o instead of just ringing my doorbell and doing the right thing? I mean I wouldn’t jump in the neighbors pool when he’s not home just bc I was gonna be in and out. It’s no big deal right? You can do it the right way and have no issues. Or you can put yourself in a situation in which YOU KNOW you risk losing your license. Like I said don’t cry about it later.